Epilogue

I laid my head onto Kasey's lap as she stroked through my black hair. My breath hitched every time I tried to move, because I want to find the most comfortable way where I wouldn't be in agonizing pain.

Mayday! Mayday!

The ship is slowly sinking

They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling

They're all around me,

Circling like vultures

They wanna break me and wash away my colors

Wash away my colors

We were alone together, but at least we kept one another's company. She had a cut in her lower calf, which was caked with dried blood. Skin was hanging off at some points showing off nothing but muscle.

But mine was more critically torn apart, my whole leg was mangled to the point where veins as well as the muscles. It was gruesome sight, but that's something I have to deal with. I look down at it while I groan at the sight of it.

"Shh, we'll be okay" she assures me while I pat her lap gently. "Hey can you tell me something?" I ask as she nods. "What's going on with your family?" She widen her eyes but I only stared at her before glancing up at the small windows that allowed the new daylight to appear through them.

Take me high and I'll sing

Oh you make everything okay (okay, okay)

We are one in the same

Oh you take all of the pain away (away, away)

Save me if I become

My demons

"My family is broken.... I live with a beast of my own... My uncle, my dad's brother......" She hisses while my eyes slowly started to close but were only half lidded.
"Does he......do......t-things.......to you?" I asked but with me stuttering just a bit.
"Hey! Don't close your eyes yet!" She yells with fear laced in her voice as if she was going to lose me. Yeah I know I'm losing a lot if blood, but that's not going to stop me. I just smiled at her.

"Don't worry I'll be fine...." I pat her.

---------------_---------------------

I cannot stop this sickness taking over

It takes control and drags me into nowhere

I need your help, I can't fight this forever

I know you're watching,

I can feel you out there

Slowly time passed by while I listen to the screech of the tiny critters around us. Suddenly there was a man coming from the tunnel, he had a face of shock. He stared at us with concern in his eyes.
"Oh! How did you guys get down here?" He asked as Kasey looked down at my pale body. I lifted my head a bit from her lap as the man entered the cage and started to help us out. When he got to me, he pulled me up only for me to gasp and hit the ground again. From where I was lying down at, I looked like a wounded or scared animal but Casey's eyes held warmth and concern with a hint of encouragement

Take me high and I'll sing

Oh you make everything okay (okay, okay)

We are one in the same

Oh you take all of the pain away (away, away)

Save me if I become

My demons

"Maria.....come on you can hold out," Kasey whined as I looked at her with pain. " come on....Maria. Please get up...." She whines again. I slowly push myself up with my arms as the man grabbed my arm and hauled me up.

"That's it both of you, just lean on me, and I'll get you guys help" he assures us as he leads up the stairs carefully as we both limp. Once above the ground level we were met with rows of cages with lions and tigers in a separate cell.

I looked at the predators with shocked and awe looks before being blinded with the cold sunlight. The man lead us to a small building where another man was on shift listening to something but stopped when he saw us. His eyes lit up when he looked at Kasey.

After a 10 minutes ambulances and police cars littered the zoo, yes we were in a zoo this whole time, and started speaking to both of us while they patched us up. When they got to me, they looked at my leg then up at me. "Miss, your going to need a bunch of stitches." She says as I shook my head. "Just do what you need to, I need to get up again." I say boldly but the woman wasn't having it.

"No getting up" she stubbornly says and starts to stitch a little of my leg as I stare at Kasey who was being lead to a car. "Miss...." I grab my Savior's attention as she looks at me. "Down where they found us, there a bodies down there. One of them belonging to Dr. Fletcher" I say as she nods.
------------------------------------

After the woman patched me up she left to go get something for me, but when she got back. She realized i was gone, and nowhere to be seen. I had gotten up and left.

I walked away from the scene with a hood now on and my hands now shoved in my pouch. I limped my way over to my bike and got on as I revved it up and drove off.

After several minutes of driving, I stopped at a little old shabby place where there was no one around. I got off my bike and turned off the engine as I walked over to an old fountain where moss and vines were littered on it. I sat at the edge while I unraveled the bandages around my leg to see the real damage because in the dim light you can hardly see anything. The wound was giant and definitely needed stitches. There were only a few stitches in but not enough for it to cover up the rest.

I sighed and wrapped it back up to only hear footsteps beside me. I didn't need to look, I knew who it is. "You caused a lot of chaos my friends" I spoke gently while my eyes were looking down. "The cavity in your chest, how is it?" I spoke in a monotone voice. "It so fucking awesome!" I hear Hedwig's voice come through. "Now the 24th personality is he in there?" I ask as the personality switched to the beast as I stood up onto my feet and scoffed at him. This time no fear was there.

I closed my eye and opened them up quickly for him to only see the supernatural in my eyes. My eyes were now a crimson red with dilated black iris.

"Careful to change into like that, because your the only one with changes to her own demons

"Careful to change into like that, because your the only one with changes to her own demons."

We all have had our fair share of demons, but for me it was critical not to know me, because my demons will kill at nothing to get what they need.

"Ready to face on the world, Kevin?"