Sometime In November

Before we start I would just like to say thank you for reading my experience.

IF YOU WANT TO GET TO THE PART ABOUT THE POMSCON SHOW GO TO CHAPTER 6!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

One night I was laying in bed and I was scrolling through my Instagram feed intensely when I saw a picture that caught my eye. Itsmarioselman : Guys Im Going On Tour!

Without even looking at the picture I clicked the link in the bio and checked the cities. When I saw Toronto in the city list my eyes filled up in tears. I couldn't believe I was going to meet my everything.

F L A S H B A C K

Around the middle of July in 2016 I had noticed they were going on a tour. My heart dropped. I needed to go, so again I flew downstairs. My mom told me we were going to be too busy in downtown Toronto. Yes, Downtown, so why couldn't we go see him. Because we were doing this "city pass" thing where you can do 5 things downtown, for 75$ good deal right. But I'm afraid of the cn tower, so I didn't want to go up it ( it was one of the places on the pass) so my cousin and his fiancé lives downtown and she dropped me off their apartment. If I had not seen the snapchat earlier, he was outside of the venue having a mini meet-up. They would've brought me their, but I saw the snapchat too late. But that's ok. She said " I know how much you love him and I'm sorry we cannot go, next time, I promise you.

N O V E M B E R

I flew down the stairs ( again, wow deja vu ) and showed my mom the picture. She said

" I promised you last time, you can go "

I ran up the stairs and started crying in my bedroom. I was going to meet this boy who saved my life. ( thats a longer story ) But a few days later I had realized I had no one to go with. Because no one I know likes Mario. They all harassed me because I liked him. Wait liked him no no I LOVE HIM. More than you can Imagine, No words can describe it. Ok thats enough of that.

Ok back to who Im bringing. I told my friend to search up 99goonsquad. She instantly fell in love with Julian. She didn't know how to tell them apart, but she eventually got it. But then she also fell in love with Geo ( flamingeos )

Ok really what I just talked about was irrelevant but whatever. Really what I needed to say was. I love Mario, Taryn loves Geo and Julian and I almost passed out when my mom told me we could buy the tickets.
•••••••••••••••••••••
I am just going through and editing everything now. It will be two months since the Toronto Pomscon on Tuesday. I have so much going on at school ( a fundraiser ) so I will just be publishing the chapters that I have already written. No new ones :(
~J; Mrs.Selman🎀