Pomscon. Here We Come

I woke up at 7:14, yes I remember the time. I grabbed my phone and cried in my pillow. I was super exited but also sad at the same time. After this it's over. Then I was like I HAVEN'T EVEN MET YOU YET! I'm so stupid. In less the 25 minutes I hear my front door fly open with a cling as she flipped the doorknob. I hear someone scream hello as she threw her coat on the floor and I heard the zipper slap the floor. All of the sudden pounding of feet was coming up the stairs and a splash on top of my screaming thank you came along. We hugged for about 3 minutes and just chilled in my bed talking. My mon came in and said "GIRLS YOU HAVE 45 MINUTES. START GETTING READY" she didn't scream but she stated her point. We flew out of my bed and she plugged in her brush straightener contraption. We got ready in 40 minutes. We got out the door. I remember driving to the GO station we heard make me cry and sang along with it.

After we bought the tickets to the train we were standing on top of this metal vent thing and she got exited and slapped my iPod ( I had an iPod 6 at the time, thanks to her I know have an iPhone 6 ) and it fell on top of the vent and smashed. I was still capable of using it but I decided to take most of the pictures with her iPod. I didn't let it ruin my day. We got on the go train. We ate our bagels, we had no time to before. But as girls we wanted nails. So we decided to glue on fake nails and paint them on the train. Wasn't the best idea because, you know the train shakes and with our luck the breaks were kinda broken. So they had to reposition the strain at every stop. At union station ( that is the big train station in Toronto ) it took them 10 flipping minutes to reposition the train.

We got off and went to the bathroom. I dried my nails in the hand dryer and she did her business. We had to walk three blocks to get to the venue, Adelaide Hall. It was on the business side of Toronto. It was a pretty dead day, since it was not a working day. All of the workers said hello, cause there were few people. We walked pretty far. Eventually I saw a girl with a grey pullover with Julian all over it. Thats my cue, here we are. pomscon.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The next chapter is the real pomscon. It starts in the line outside. And then when I see Mario for the first time.
- J; Mrs Selman💗