What I'm Not Going?!?!

Ugh.. This Weekend ( When Im Writing This ) Is 99Goonsquads last poms *cries in so much pain*
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

One day I guess I was being a "brat" and I was getting very mad and frustrated with my mother. We were arguing and she finally said "you know what, your not going to meet Mario"

My heart sank. I ran out of my kitchen into my room in blazing tears. My friend was in shock when I face timed her after I finished crying. I was torn. It was about 3 weeks before I was supposed to go to pomscon. I knew I had to turn this all around. I needed to meet the boy who had got me through one of the hardest times in my life. I knew she would eventually give in.

I had realized I left my planner downstairs. So I went to go grab it. I walked down the stairs, gripping on to the railing since my vision was blurry from all the crying. I walked into the kitchen and she was confused on why I was crying and I just looked at her. I explained to how she had just crushed my entire heart, not to mention my friend's. She looked at me and chuckled. She says "I was just kidding". I was furious I ran out stomping. I just wasted 15 minutes bawling my eyes out for no reason. I called my friend explained to her what just happened and she sighed in relief.

I went to bed that night with a smile on my face and I probably woke up with a smile on my face also.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Woah. I have not written in a while. Well you guys wont know that because I'm publishing it all at once. But its 1:30 am and I have school tomorrow. So I have to get to bed. I just had to include that chapter because it was the scariest part of the whole experience.

~J; Mrs.Selman✨