The Countdown Begins

MONDAY JANUARY 30TH

I woke up on Monday, I had a pounding headache and achy bones. I had still been getting over a cold. Everyone in my school was getting this cold and my friend still hadn't got it. Great. What if she gets it the weekend we are supposed to go. We would both be torn. I went to school, thinking it was Tuesday. I was that sick I could barely focus. I texted my mom at first recess, yes I still have recess, im like 5, and I made her come pick me up.

TUESDAY FEBRUARY 31ST

I remember this day so vividly it's crazy. My sister had dance that night and my mom told me she would have a little surprise that night. Now when you say the word "surprise" I, Jaden am not going to forget. So she got home and I looked at her and she said that we will have dinner first and you shower and then I'll show you. Later I got out of my shower, and I flew down the stairs to see if she had it prepared. I saw her on her laptop and when I saw what she was doing a started to tear up. It felt so real. I saw "POMSCON" I saw the types of tickets. I already knew what kind I was getting so that wasn't a big surprise. I was just shocked that she was actually buying them. I had then realized that these are all in US dollars. And the total came to around 400$. But really, I didn't care. All I was exited for was to meet Mario. I sent a snapchat to my friend with the barcode colored out. I got s snapchat back within seconds of her screaming.  I couldn't sleep that night.

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 1ST

I came home from school and got a notification from pomscon saying the venues were announced. Then a got another notification that the times had been changed to 11:30 am.
What.
Now this changes the whole plans we had. My friends dad had everything planned out according to his schedule. Everything was messed up.
Great.
I texted her and told her to tell her dad when she had a chance that evening. I went to bed hoping everything would be fine.

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 2ND

I awoke probably with a smile on my face. 2 more days till I meet my savior, my love, my life. I had acronastics that night ( its like gymnastics but we dont use the bars ) and I was freaking out telling everyone there. I went to bed freaking out. Im gonna wake up and there is gonna be one day left.

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 3RD

I woke up probably crying. Actually I did. I remember it. I got dressed. I was wearing a purple plaid shirt under a black and white shirt. To make my self look more fancy you know what mean, right? That day my friend, Taryn I was bringing was coming over so we could choose our outfits. I saw her at school and I ran up to her with tears slowly coming. But I stopped otherwise, the boys would have saw, and we don't need that. On my way to P.E she pulled me to her locker and she told me too look at this black and grey nike gym back. It had piles and piles of clothes to make our outfits from. She obviously had to make her outfit per-fect to meet Julian And Geo. That night I have no idea how I went to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Guys It's Almost Been Two Months Since I Met Him.. I miss him.❤️
~J; Mrs.Selman💍