Chapter 13

Raven's POV

I just laid there while my brother comforted me. I finally stopped the tears and just stared at the ceiling emotionless. My mind going blank on what was happening around me. I suddenly heard giggling from the stairs. I didn't bother looking because I was just too tired. A face appeared in front of me looking worried. My brother said something angrily. I regained my focus and saw it was Caccius. Anger bubbled up inside me as I quickly took out my black knife and jumped from my position, catching him off guard as I pinned him down the knife millimeters away from his throat.

"You did this! You fucking did this!" I growled angrily at him. My old self returning as I look at him. "What the hell Raven?! Calm the fuck down and put away that bloody knife!" He smelled it.. The moon dust.. That's why he can't move. One move the his throat will be sliced. "Calm down?! Calm down?! Hell yeah I'm calming down when I sliced your fuckin throat!" I laughed bitterly and sinisterly. "Raven you bitch! Get away from my mate!!!" I heard Felisha scream as she ran to attack me. But I quickly pulled out 3 of my small silver coated  daggers hidden under my sweater and threw it at her. The first dagger pierced through her thigh, the second pierced through her shoulder blade and the third one missed. Awww, well that's sad. I'm getting rusty. "Stay the fuck out of this Felisha if you don't want me to kill you" she screamed as she fell down crying. Her flesh sizzled at the contact of silver. I looked back at Prince-y and smiled a little too sweetly. "Let's talk a little more privately, shall we?" He was fuming as I removed the black knife away from his throat and jumped away from him. His eyes changed golden to his usual ones as he looked at me.

I lead the both of us to his office which was sound proof. As we entered, I quickly looked around for the damn goblet that is used for rejecting mates. As I was reaching up some of the high shelves my sweater inched down a little bit and I saw bruises on my wrist going down and continuing to my covered arms. It was now happening. Even if he didn't reject me yet and is with another woman. The first stage of rejection was happening, which was showing of the bruises and your skin paling. The second stage is when you become an unhealthy skinny and you eventually weaken even if you eat food or medicine. The third stage was death. Yeeeaaahh.. I don't want to die.

I finally found the silver goblet with rubies intricately designed at the goblet. I looked at Prince-y and when he saw what I was holding his face turned shocked. "You know, for a Prince. You should expect me to do this, right?" I placed the goblet down on his expensive looking desk and looked at him. "Come on. Let's make this quick! Your crowning ceremony will start 4 hours from now." I smiled at him even though I still questions why I'm hurting. "No. No. We're not doing any this. I still need to figure out who my Queen is." He looks so unsure and lost on what to do. I visibly rolled my eyes at him and I have a 'duh' look on. "Well it's so obvious who your chosen Queen is. It's Felisha. You don't have to be so confused there. You'll only look stupid. Even a blind, deaf and mute can feel who you really want to choose! So stop it. Please." My words turned softer as I felt myself weaken. I looked at my hands and saw them paling. "What is happening to you?" A look of realization passed through his face and I smiled at him. "Now shall we? You still need to get ready for your coronation." I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply.

He didn't even try to get to know me better. He only knew my basic facts. Now this is what I get for getting my hopes up. I opened my eyes and exhaled as I began the chant. "Et hoc, quod dixi, O lux, rupto vinculo cum Caccius Charlie Sader admittit. Numquid faciem eius accipitis?" (Translation: "I hereby state that I, Raven Light, break the mating bond with Caccius Charlie Sader. Do you accept?".. A/n: Lol I used google translate so I don't know if that's a correct translation. xD) his eyes widen as I sliced my palm and poured droplets of blood at the know glowing goblet. I looked at him, waiting for his turn. " I reject your rejection." He stated. With those words the goblet dimmed and went back to normal. Now it was my turn to be shocked. What did he say? "Say what? No. Your suppose to accept my breakage of our bond." I looked at him pissed yet confused. "I forgot about the stages of rejection—" he said quietly but I heard and that angered me. forgot?! Is he kidding me?! "—and to me.. Now it looks unfair.. I didn't even get to know you. I'm so sorry.. I'm so so sorry..." He neared me with apologetic eyes and I stepped back from him. "No. I know you're not sorry. You're being selfish! You can't keep the both of us! We have to break our bond for you and Felisha to be together! Or me vomiting and choking on my own blood wouldn't make sense!"

"You vomited blood? Wha—" I cut him off.. His fucking stupid. "Every time a mate are with another female/male getting affectionate with him/her.. Your mate gets dizzy and pain will take all over his/her body and will vomit blood and can possibly result to death sometimes.
And that's what happened to me while you play around. Now isn't that fun?" I spat. As I stormed out of his office, leaving his selfish ass.

Caccius' POV

I stood there shocked. How did I forgot those important details? I was hurting her.. That means Raven is my real mate. She is my mate.. Not Felisha. Her eyes were puffy awhile ago and it was all my fault. She was right. I am being selfish. I didn't even try to get to know the real her and all I did was to be with Felisha while my mate was hurting. I ruffled my hair as I felt guilt eating me up inside. The moon goddess gave me a second mate. A second chance to be happy.. And all I did was waste it and let myself be stuck in the past. My mate detests me. The heard the door opened and I quickly faced the intruder. My big brother entered with his mate. "What the hell happened downstairs? We entered the castle and saw Felisha all bloodied with small SILVER daggers pierced on her and and a third silver dagger stuck on the damn wall! What the hell? She was brought to the clinic by the way."

"And also, who's the girl that we passed by? She seemed angry but sad. The poor deary.." His mate Ylva added. Of course now his mate knew. My brother cant keep secrets from his mate. My mate was sad.. It was my fault. Damn. I let them sit at the loveseat inside my office as I sat behind my desk. And is started to explain everything to them. From the beginning to end. "Well you sure are fucked up." My brother Leon chuckled then turned serious. "You should leave your past. Your real mate is in front of you. Stop being such a pussy and make it up to her. Don't be selfish and listen to your wolf. He sometimes makes the best decision than you. Raven must be probably crying inside." He stood up and so did his mate. "Go get your real mate and earn her love and trust. Don't be such a fool, brother. I passed my crown to you that's why you're the next king. Be wise enough to handle your mate situation." The both walked out as I saw my brother kissed the top of his mate's head. I sighed. He's right. I'm gonna prove myself to be a worth mate. Now that I've made my decision. I'll try to be the best mate. For Raven. I stood up and got ready for my coronation.

+++++~~~~~+++++~~~~~+++++

Hey guys! Thanks for the votes and reads! I really appreciate it! And it makes me so happy that people are reading and still liking my book! Thanks so muchhhhhhh!!!!!🙌🙌 hope you have a nice day today!😄😄