Chapter 2

Raven's POV

I ran at the center of the town where the stage is placed at, the King, Queen and Prince will go there. And I remembered that Mr. Acacia told me that they make greetings on the stage before the feast starts.

I ran there because I just really wanna make sure that I am his mate. Because for Pete's sakes it doesn't seem possible to me. I ran there just in time for the King to make his greetings on the stage.

"Good afternoon everyone! We are glad to meet you once again! As we go here, usually me and you Queen are the one's who are usually present but we decided to bring our son with us to fulfill his duties as next in line for the throne! Meet my son, Prince Caccius Sader!" Everyone applauded and cheered. He smiled at them but I could see his eyes are looking for a certain someone. Lemme tell you he's a really good-lookin fella. He has jet black slightly wavy hair and piercing cobalt blue eyes, slightly tan skin and lean muscular body. He was currently wearing a fancy suit with a light blue neck tie. When our eyes met, he smiled and I can hear the girls swooning beside me but not me. This is just plainly impossible. I gave him my best poker face on and placed my hands on my jean pockets where I have my white pocket knife on my left side and black pocket knife on my right side. (I have them anywhere I go).

"Good afternoon everyone! I'am grateful to meet you all in this wonderful town! I hope you are all well and without prolonging.. LET THE FEAST BEGIN!" He ended with a smile. Everyone cheered loudly and dispersed. Joyful music started as everyone started to dance and eat. I made my way outta there and ruffled my hair in frustration. I refuse! I refuse! No more!! I screamed silently in anger when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I acted fast and turned around holding my white knife onto the persons neck. Human or wolf.. This can kill. He looked startled for a moment and returned to his usual blank face. I placed the knife back in my left pocket and looked at him blankly. "Get away from me if you don't want the mate bond to start building." I said monotonously.

"Glad you agree on what I was about to propose but unfortunately now that we have met the mate bond is already building and without you my wolf will weaken. Thus, I'm taking you with me to the castle keep you near and to just  keep my wolf to stop from whining."

"What would I care about your wolf? Go weak for all I care and I don't remember having any business with you." He seemed to be angered by my words because he started growling angrily. "I will not tolerate disrespect and remember your place because I am your Prince!" He growled once again and grabbed my wrists and dragged me to where he was currently staying of course I struggled along the way. I did NOT came here at Neutral Grounds just to find an annoying mate! His grip was so tight that it was starting to hurt since he doesn't loosen his grip I quickly grabbed my white knife and slashed his hand. I took that time to run when he freed my wrists. I heard him hissed in pain. I chuckled. My white knife is covered in silver and wolfsbane. That will just burn him and slightly takes time to heal than a normal injury when you're a werewolf. My black knife whoever is made and coated with pure silver, wolfsbane and moon dust. Which is very lethal and can possibly kill a any werewolf. While I was running like my life depended on it he suddenly—of course — caught me and placed me on his shoulder. I didn't even try struggling..there's no point anymore. He's a royalty..and a werewolf too! Dammit.. We entered his room on the top floor at the 5 star hotel when he suddenly threw me at his bed.. I quickly stood up and glared at him. But when I saw the balcony I immediately went there and saw the town.. This is lovely! And this is the second time in my whole life that I have experience such luxury. I felt his presence behind me and asked an important question (well, for me this is too important) "Am I your first mate or your second chance?"

There was tensed silence between us that you can cut the tension with a very sharp knife. "Well? What?" I was getting impatient to him not answering. If I was his first mate then so be it. I'll figure something out. But if I'am his second chance I still have a lot to do. "You're my second chance. Why are you asking anyway? Shouldn't you feel happy? I'm the Prince! I could get you any materialistic things and power that you wished for!" He spitefully said. " I don't care about materialistic things nor do I want power. I'm perfectly fine on what I have." Well.. I can buy what I need not what I want..but that's fine as long as I'm contented and that keeps me alive then I'm all good. I don't need much of things. I quickly checked if my phone was still in my back pocket and sighed in relief when I found out that it didn't fell off. We both didn't want the mate bond so I'll end this off as quick as I can. He said I'm his second mate. He should be thankful to me. I'm still leaving him with a happy ending. I huffed.

"Stay here. Don't go out. I'll be back by 10 pm. Even if you ever so plan to escape... Erase that thought because I have body guards everywhere" he glared at me and slammed the door and...locked it.. I was trying to hold in my screams of anger...

Breath in.

Breath out.

Breath in.

Breath out.

Yeah...okay.. I'm quite calm now. I sat on one of the balcony chairs. I fished out my phone and started hacking the WiFi..after that I searched for his personal files and who his mate is.. Hey, i know this is invading privacy but I gotta do it. This relationship won't work anyway. After minutes of just searching I finally found the infos that I needed.. His first mate was named Felisha Rain. She has long wavy brown hair that reached up to her waist and has emerald eyes. She looks innocent and sweet. I searched more about their relationship and on how they 'broke up' well eventually.. Prince-y here rejected her when he was 18 and she's 17. Usually male and female wolves find their mate at the age of 15..hmmm...I went to the girl's personal files and her whereabouts.. (Of course I hacked it .. This is personal info I'm searching) I pinpointed her location.. She's currently at Pixie's realm and I'm currently on Neutral Grounds realm (most of the humans are here at Neutral Grounds). I closed my phone when suddenly searing pain in my chest. I can't breath so I started gasping for air. I grabbed on tightly on my shirt and crawled my way to the fridge where water was placed.. It hurts so damn much.. I was like that for at least an hour when it stopped..

I started to feel dizzy when I poured myself some water. I drank it quickly and sighed.. Well, he's currently 'cheating' on me.. Well I wouldn't say cheating because we're not even together. He's probably sleeping with another girl.. Well more pain for me if he does that often..

Yay me! I looked at the clock and it was already 9:57pm..he'll be here soon... I grabbed an apple on the table and ate it coz I haven't eaten dinner yet.. The door slammed open and Prince-y came in with a pissed look on.

°•°•°•°•••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey there. I'm still thankful for the one who's reading this book XD I don't even know if it's good or not. I'm having fun on writing this that's why I'm continuing it😂😂 Anyways hope ya like it and leave a vote or comment