Chapter 12

Raven's POV

I was peacefully sleeping on my bed until I heard someone barged in my room and started singing so horribly. I groaned and turned the other way and covered my face with a pillow. "WAKEY WAKEY DEAR SISTER OF MINE! IT'S A BRIGHT NEW DAYYYYYY~!!!" oh.. It's my brother. No wonder the voice was so annoying. "Shut the hell up and go away!" I groaned. When I didn't hear anything anymore I began to peacefully sleep again until I felt a heavy weight on top of me and my breath was knocked out of me. I gasped and pushed him away "I'M AWAKE! I'M AWAKE! DAMN I-I CA-CAN'T BR-BREATHE!!!!!!" I wheezed out as he lifts himself up and went to the door. "Go get dressed sis. We're gonna have breakfast with the Prince, my Alpha and Felisha." He went quiet for a moment and lowered his voice.

"You better tell me what's going on. Something's off between you, the Prince and Felisha" I sighed and nodded at him telling him that I'll be down in a moment. He walked out of the door and left me alone. I looked at the time and my eyes widen. It's only 7am in the damn morning! Damn. I looked outside my window and saw that it was still snowing. I smiled and went to the bathroom whilst grabbing my clothes and towel. Then I did my business.

I wore a baggy striped navy sweater, leggings and my usual boots. I was also wearing a red scarf. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. I saw Prince-y and Felisha sitting side by side and my brother sat on the right side of Felisha while the Alpha sat at the left side of Prince-y. His back was facing me. I lazily went beside my brother and sat down. Greeting all of them. I felt eyes staring at me and that's when I really looked at the Alpha. My eyes widen and he smirked. "Good morning to you too Raven. I see that you're still not a morning person." I grinned at him. "Who would've thought you'd be here, Ares. Last time when we were together, you weren't the alpha."

"Time flies, dear." We both smiled at each other and we heard someone cleared their throat. I looked at the source and saw Prince-y looking at the both of us bitterly. I rolled my eyes internally and looked at my brother. His face held confusion. You see, Ares here is my first 'mate' though I'm his second. He rejected me when his real mate showed up and their bond started to grow again. Of course the rejection hurt but I got over it and we settled as friends. Everytime I visit to his pack, we both train on their training grounds. I beat his ass once. He knows about my secret but I made him swore not to tell anyone or I'll kill him. "Breakfast is serve and we shall eat. Raven, how did you know about Alpha Ares?" Prince-y asked.

"Well you see Prince—"

"Please do call me Caccius."

"Okay then 'Caccius', Ares here is my so called first mate but things happen and blah blah blah and now we're friends. It's quite cool." I shrugged and ate my bacon. Hmm.. This deliciousness is unbelievable. Thank you Rosita. I looked at Prince-y and saw that his face was devoid of emotion. We finished breakfast and I zoned out when I heard them talking about packs and shiz. I fished out my phone and started playing games when I heard Prince-y called out to me. "Raven, can I talk to you in my study?—" Felisha was about to cut in when "—i need to talk to you in private." I nodded my head and we both excused ourselves. We started our walk to his study. The silence was deafening. So I gotta break the silence XD "Soooooo...How's life? Does your relationship with Felisha go smoothly? Are ya happy?" He was still silent. His face was stoic. I thought he wasn't gonna answer but he did.

"Life's a mess so far. And I don't know about my relationship with Felisha." He turned quiet again. We entered his study and he sat down at his rolling wooden chair. He intertwined both of his hands and placed it on the beautiful mahogany desk table. I looked around his studies and there were shelves lined up with thick and thin books, some folders here and there. There was also a lamp and a computer on his desk table. "So.. What are we gonna talk about?" I said as I sat down on one of the chairs. "If Ares is really your first mate. I don't want you near him. Don't speak to him and ignore him." I was irritated on what he said.