Chapter 10

Third Person's View

Time slowed for Caccius. The whole basement was brightened as warrior wolves fought the vampires. Felisha ran to Caccius as he stood still, his eyes trained to Raven as she fell limp on the chair. Dante was laughing. Felisha hugged Caccius but he unconsciously pushed her away and ran to Dante. He growled so loudly that the whole room shook. He ripped the Vampire Prince's black heart. The whole room fell silent as the vampires retreated. The warriors erupted in cheers. Caccius went back to his senses as he carried Raven carefully as possible. He listened to her heart and heard it beating slowly. It was about to give up any moment. In panic, he ran up to the pack's royal clinic. "DOCTOR! SHE ALMOST GOT STABBED IN THE HEART! HURRY YOUR ASS UP AND SAVE HER! OR YOU'LL BE NEXT IF SHE EVER DIE! I ORDER YOU TO SAVE HER!" Sköll took control as the doctor panicked, following the Prince's orders he immediately took action to the situation. "My Prince, kindly wait outside. You'll only disturb us saving her." Sköll growled at the doctor not liking that he's ordering him around but he knew better so he nodded his head and waited outside the clinic.

Felisha ran after Caccius who hurriedly went to the royal clinic and she waited when he went out. Her stab wound at her side closed up awhile ago. Being a fairy-werewolf hybrid has it's perks. She immediately ran to him taking it as a chance to get back her 'mate' again. She hugged him. But Sköll was still in control so he growled menacingly at her, only wanted his Raven to be alive and be in his arms. Felisha look taken aback but didn't release her hold. "Remove your arms away from me right now or so help me, I'll rip them away from your body." Felisha only removed her arms around him when she heard the threat.

"But Sköll, I'am your true mate! You're supposed to love me and worry for me! Raven will be fine! She doesn't need you!" She yelled angrily at him.

"Even if you are my true mate, we rejected each other. Yeah? Now I've got a second mate, leave me alone. You do not have the right to step foot in this castle! Caccius is the only one allowing you to do so!"

She smirked at him, "I've been brought here by Raven. She doesn't want you. She wants us to get back together! I know Caccius still loves me! And so will you!" He growled but inside Sköll knew that Raven doesn't love him..yet.. He was hurt but he vowed himself that Raven will love him soon.

"This is not the time for this Felisha Rain! I've had enough of you! Now shut the hell up!" Outside Sköll was angry and so was inside but he's hurting and worried for Raven. Caccius was sitting at the back of his mind as his wolf was still in control. He couldn't fathom how his wolf loved Raven quickly. He was on a consistent internal battle.