Chapter 10

I woke up to a blaring alarm clock and an empty bed. "What the heck! Chase, did you set my alarm clock?" I yelled.

"What if I did?" Chase said as he casually strolled into the room.

"Wait, why are you in swim trunks ? Is it trendy to wear swim trunks as pajamas now?"

"Well, I ran out of clean trousers."

"Really? Wow, you really need to start doing your laundry more often. Anyways, why did you wake me up so early?"

"I have a surprise for you today."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I can't tell you; then it wouldn't be a surprise."

"Does it have to be a surprise?"

"Yes, now get ready while I make us breakfast."

~~~

"We're here," Chase said as we pulled up to a normal looking building.

"Where are we?"

"You'll just have to wait and see," he remarked as we walked inside.

"Whoa," I exclaimed as I looked at my surroundings. We were in a huge indoor water park.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah, this is amazing."

"Well, I figured that, since you didn't get to go swimming yesterday, I'd make it up to you."

"But I don't have a swimsuit."

"Don't worry, I packed you one," he said as he rummaged through his backpack. Once he had handed me my swimsuit, I went to go change and find a locker to put the backpack in, while Chase bought tickets.

"Why did we have to come so early?"

"So that we could ride all the fun rides before it gets crowded. Plus, I have something planned for. After this. Now, how about that slide?" He said gesturing to the biggest slide in the water park.

"Heck yeah! I would race you there, but the huge sign on the wall says we can't run."

"What if we speed walk?"

"And look like old ladies."

"I guess you have a point; we'd better stick to regular walking."

After Chase and I had finished at the water park we went out for lunch and played laser tag. "Thanks for everything. Today was so fun," I replied as we got home.

Author's Note: I know this is short but I'll update again tomorrow. I had to post this because wattpad kept deleting it.