Chapter 14

"I love you," Chase whispered as he brushed a stray strand of hair away from my face.

"Love you too."

"April, I'm sorry," he mumbled.

"Why?"

"I've been selfish."

"Chase, your the most selfless person I know. I highly doubt that you have ever been selfish in your life."

"But I have."

"How?" I asked as stared into his blue eyes, which shone like sapphires,

"The tattoo, I wanted to get tattoos so that when I'm dead you'll think about me once in a while," he said as he broke eye contact and looked down.

"Your not going to die, and if I did I wouldn't need a tattoo to remember you. I would never be able to forget you even if I tried."

Suddenly, Chase's attitude changed and he smirked as he said "Have I ever told you I love you?"in an overly sweet voice.

"I don't believe you have," I answered in my best impression of a British accent.

"Whatever, your just jealous you don't have an accent like mine," he smiled.

I leaned in and left a trail of kisses from his ear to the base of his neck. Then I got up so that I could make dinner.

"Your such a tease," he whined.

"Your right, I am," I winked before I turned back to look at the vegetables I was slicing;I didn't want to cut my fingers off by accident.

~~~

"Apes, I have an idea," Chase remarked as we ate.

"I'll only listen to it if you never call me apes again.

"Okay, April," he said, emphasizing my name.

"So what was your idea, does it involve laser tag?"

"It could, why?"

"Because I like laser tag," I responded after I had finished chewing the last of my food.

"Why don't we take a trip to America?"

"That sounds like fun, but why?"

"Because I've never left the country before, and going to DisneyWorld is on my bucket list."

"That sounds legit," I said as I pretended to make gang signs.

"April, do me a favor."

"What?"

"Never do that again," he answered as he stuck his tongue out at me.

~~~

A week later, I found myself on a plane to Florida.

"Ugh, I'm so sick of seeing the ocean. Why can't we see anything cool?" Chase complained.

"Because there's nothing cool in the ocean, well nothing cool that's big enough to see from a plane."

"How did you survive the flight to the UK?"

"Well, do you want the honest answer?"

"Yes."

"I fell asleep," I answered bluntly.

"How did you fall asleep in this floating hell hole?" He questioned.

"That remains a mystery to this day."

It's spring break so I hope to update tomorrow or the next day. Adios!