liar

Jack's point of view

2 year later...

     Elsa is now 11 yrs. old she is almost 12. Well, next month . Just a few more days.. and she's 11

     Elsa's power is getting stronger and she can control it a bit now.She's not wearing her gloves anymore,well except when her mom and papa is in her room because theyre expecting her to wear  the gloves they gave her a few months ago.

     We always played in her room. making her room snow and building a snowman.

     And right now,Im still in northpole.

   "Jack!"North called me. "I have bad news!"  panting."Lets go to my office" . So i followed him.

In the office...

    "Jack.. Its Pitch"

    "What about Pitch? Isnt he gone already?So why worry about him?" I raised an eyebrow.

     "No he isnt.. he came here last night. We all saw him"

     "What!? but why didnt i saw him?"

     "You were at arrendelle that time." oh yeah thats right. I am with Elsa all day EVERYDAY.

     "So what did he say?"

     "Good question. He said that he's searching for a  kid with extra-ordinary power. And i think it is the girl i told you who lived in arendelle he is searching for. Elsa."

     My eyes opened wide and gasped"What?"

     "He also said that he'll be following us guardians.. So im afraid you cant go back to arrendelle to see Elsa. You may be followed by his dark horses and then theyll capture Elsa."

     "Cant i even say goodbye to her?" Then he replied "sorry jack" while patting my shoulder. I turned my back and flew away "i have to find that jerk.And kill him before he could do anything to Elsa"I told myself. "Pitch" I groaned.

     But now, I couldnt visit Elsa anymore. Elsa,please wait for me until everything is gonna be fine.

Elsa's point of view

     Three more days and Ill be twelve.And...It's also been a few days since Jack didnt visit me. Im kinda sad and worried at the same time. Sad because i never saw him anymore and what if something bad happened to him!?Im so worried.

    All these years weve been together and now he suddenly disappeared. I just hope he's alright and make it to my birthday.

3 DAYS LATER...

    Its finally my birthday! but where's Jack? I opened my window as usual to let him in. But i can see that he still isnt there yet..so I took my bath, wore a blue dress, braid my hair, then wore my hairband. Finally, I looked out the window and saw that Jack isnt there... It really disappointed me like these past few days, I kept waiting for nothing. Liar, you even promised to come.

Jack's point of view

     Today is Elsa's birthday. And i still cant go to see her. Im so sorry elsa. I did promised to make it to your

birthday but sorry if i cant make it. It was for your own good.

Elsa's POV

     I am looking at my gloves ,right now im holding,that mama and papa gave me as a present last year that i never wore.. I went to the wall beside the door and leaned a hand towards it,closed my eyes. Thinking if i should wear my gloves or not.. besides, jack's not coming back.He's the only reason why i dont wear my gloves.. Jack... Jack... Jack is a liar!liar! liar!. Just thinking about it makes me wanna cry and then... when i opened my eyes, a large part of the wall where i leaned my hands froze. I gasped and then hurriedly put on my gloves. When i was looking at the frozen part, mama and papa knocked" Elsa?"