You owe me

I followed Anna and Kristoff just like what Elsa ordered. Well not really ,Im still searching for them cause i cant find them.

     When i found them, Anna and Kristoff were in a hole and with so many trolls. And i kinda noticed something different about Anna's hair.. Anyway i didnt let myself show and hid behind the trees. Maybe, Anna can see me too just like Elsa?Who knows. So i hid and peeked at the trolls while they were singing "Looove" in choir version . Anna noticed me ,smiled at me and waved her hands at me. Wait, she can see me! And then the troll said"Do you, Anna, take Kristoff as your troll-fully wedded-" But then she cut it off. "Wait, what?". "Youre getting married"  I was shocked by that idea and then Anna collapsed. I gasped and flew to her. It looks like she's the only one who believed in me out of all of them cause kristoff and the trolls didnt saw me

     We went to Arendelle and the snow already covered the place.

Elsa's POV

In Arendelle...

     I woke up in a strange place. My hands were locked up . Then Hans came and begged to bring back summer. I told him i cant and ordered him to tell the others to let me go but he just told me that he'll do all that he can. When he's out, i struggled to break the chains that keeps my hands locked. After a few minutes , some guys were trying to open the door but they couldnt because it was frozen. The chains were finally broken and i broke the wall also to get out before they could open the door.

FLASHBACK

     Hans is outside with some men. They were fighting Marshmallow while two men just passed him and followed me. The other guy aimed an arrow at me as i blocked my hand as defense and large spikes of ice blocked the arrow. The second man went to the other direction and was about to aim another arrow at me but i directly pushed him on the wall using icespikes. Then  another sharp icespike pointed at him, few milimeters away from his throat. The other guy who first aimed an arrow at me ,  I pushed him with a very large ice to the balcony which causes the balcony door to break. He almost reached the end of the balcony. Until Hans came "Queen Elsa! Dont be the monster they fear you are!"I looked at him .The guy who i pushed on the wall with ice spikes slowly pointed his bow and arrow at me. Hans went to him and pointed it to the chandelier instead . I looked up and gasped at the falling chandelier then grabbed my dress and ran away. I slipped while the chandelier shattered on the floor. Then i knocked out.

Jack's point of view

     Were now in Arendelle and Kristoff now left Anna to Hans. You're asking why? cause the troll told Kristoff and Anna that only an act of true love can save Anna. And Kristoff know that Anna's true love is Hans. That's why he left Anna to Hans.

     Even Anna was now with Hans in a room, I still followed her. It looks like she doesnt even bother me following her.

     Anna told everything to Hans."And only an act of true love can save me". Hans eyes widened a bit. "A true love's kiss" Hans told her with a figured look. He was a about to kiss her and only a few more centimeters, "Aaah... only if there was someone out there who loved you Anna" Hans said as he step back. "But you said you did" Anna replied with a disappointed look.  Hans betrayed Anna. He only used Anna so he'll be the one on throne. He then left her. I groaned at him and went to Anna now lying on the floor. I held her shoulders .She was cold as ice "Anna its gonna be alright" then i hugged her

     "Jack you.. you need t-to go back to Elsa... Ha-hans... Hans is g-gonna kill E-elsa".  She said while shivering with cold.

     "Shh.. its gonna be alright Anna. Elsa is gonna be alright. Hans is no match for Elsa remember?" but the truth is, im also worried about Elsa but I need to stay with Anna cause she's dying. And i dont wanna leave anyone else all alone again just like what i did to Elsa.

     After a few minutes. Someone opened the door. It is Olaf the snowman. He came in smiling. "Hey Anna.oh" he saw me. "Hey there im olaf and i like warm hugs". Then he figured  the situation and made a fire. Oh i forgot to do that.. He then sat next to Anna in front of the fire .After that, he continued what he was talking."And you are?" asking my name.

     "Im Jack... Jack Frost."

     "Jack..."Anna cut off our conversation. "please go to Elsa... she needs you." She begged.

     "But-". " Please Jack... Please" i sighed and hesitantly nodded before i went out the window.

     I went back to the north mountain and saw that Elsa wasn't there. I saw Elsa's room cracking with spikes of ice on the walls and floors, the balcony door was broken and the chandelier was shattered to pieces on the floor. And on the ceiling, i saw a bow's arrow next to where the chandelier was supposed to be.

     I quickly flew to Arendelle.

     When i got to Arendelle, i was shocked to find out the fact that the snow went wilder. I searched for Elsa in Arendelle ,I cant see clearly because of the snow and the wind. Until the snow froze and didnt move, that's when i saw elsa lying on her lap on the ground while biting her fingers. Hans was  behind Elsa raising a sword ready to stab  her with it.

     I quickly flew to her, "ELSA!!" i reached my hands out.  I was almost to elsa's side when Anna reached Elsa first "nooo!" Anna yelled and blocked Hans' sword with her hands as she turned to ice , frozen. Hans' sword broke. I then pointed my staff at him and blew him with the wind which causes him to lie on the ground.

     Elsa turned to Anna ,she  gasped and her eyes went wide.

     Anna was frozen.

     She stood up and hugged Anna which is now frozen. Elsa cried... While  I just watched her. She continued to cry until ,suddenly,  Anna slowly unfreezes. Elsa gasped a surprised gasp and hugged her tightly like it is the end of the world. She smiled a big smile then.

     ">gasp< True love can thaw a frozen heart." I heard Olaf talked behind me.

     "Love?Love.." Elsa said with a figured look. "Elsa?" anna asked confused. "True love can thaw a frozen heart" Elsa said raising her hands up and all the snow went up as it formed a big snowflake in the sky and then disappeared. Summer is back!

      "Wow this is my best day ever... quite probably the last" Olaf said while melting. Elsa laughed at him, "Here you go little guy" ,She said as she waved her hand making a flurry (its called flurry, right?) above Olaf. Olaf stopped melting "Gasp my own personal flurry. Thank you!" He giggled.

     Hans got up from the ground as he looked at Anna and Anna walked towards him. Aarrgh just even seeing his face makes me mad .Well, he cant see me so its alright."Anna? But she froze your heart" He asked trying to look innocent. "The only frozen heart here Hans is yours" she said then punched him on the face hard. I chuckled.They arent looking at me or talking to me.Sigh they're like they forgot me.Nah... So I just flew up to the roof and watched them as they talk and laugh.

     Then after a few minutes,"Are you ready?" Elsa yelled to all of the people. I looked at her from above. what is she planning? I thought. Then Elsa stomped her feet making the ground turn to an ice skating rink. She raised her hands making the fountains freeze, in a beautiful way of freeze.

     Anna went to Elsa. And Elsa waved her hand making a beautiful pair of ice skates for Anna. Then they skated together.

Then they live a happily aver after... Yeah.. they live a happ- Wait, what!? hey miss author where are the Jelsa moments?! it's done Jack.. no more..Wh-WHAT!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Haha.. just kidding Jack.. hmm are you really THAT desperated to be with Elsa? >blush< Wh-wh-wh-wh-what!? n-no Im not! Eeeh~

A/N: hey guys sorry for the wrong grammars,okay? Im not really good with English.. so anyway There will be a lot of Jelsa moments in the next chapter and so on.. Then.. A New Chapter Begins.. mwahahahaha