Forgive me

Elsa's point of view

     When i am done singing,  i spaced out while thinking about Jack. He's always in my mind. I am thinking about how we first met and by the time he left me all alone. I am mad at him. really mad .He didnt even say goodbye. Thinking about it really makes me wanna cry. Then i heard a voice of a man," Elsa?" I gasped a little for the fact that ive heard that voice from someone who's dear to me. Jack. Then tears were in my eyes as i was trying to hold it back before it could roll down my cheeks.
     I finally turned at him. "Jack?". I saw him smiling just now and then , his smile faded away. "What are you doing here?" i asked him and bit my lips shut trying not to break my voice.
     "Elsa i came back." he gave me a faint smile while walking slowly to me.
     "why?" i asked him  while looking down. "And why did you leave?"  I said giving him a sad smile while slowly looking up at him, tilting my head as my tears finally rolled.

Jack's point of view

     "Elsa forgive me... its for your own good." I told her looking sorry.
     "My... My own good?!" She finally snapped. She looked as if she doesnt believe of my reason.
     "Elsa believe me... Its Pitch... He's searching for someone with an extra-ordinary powers and i think it is you Elsa!" I told her.
     "How does it even connect on you leaving me!?..And dont put anyone else's name in our conversation!!" she yelled at me .
     "But-" my words are cut out by a girl's voice who is calling out for elsa.And Elsa turned away.
     "Elsa wai-" I tried to reach her shoulder. "Just ...  forget it Jack" As she wiped away her tears and went outside the room.

Elsa's POV

     I went outside to look at who the woman is but she sounds like Anna.
     "Anna?"