Help

Jack's P.O.V.

     I told North and the others about Elsa being kidnapped by Pitch.

     "We need to save Elsa!!! Right now!!" I said while panicking. "calm down Jack, we still have to know where she is" Tooth said . "But what if Pitch will kill her!?" I yelled at her then she looked down. "Sorry" I said as I also looked at the floor. "Anyway, we have to know where Elsa is right now" North said. We discussed about it until suddenly, Pitch appeared in front of us.

     "Looks like Romeo is late" Pitch grinned evily. "Pitch!!" I shot him with my powers but he quickly dodge it. "Romeo, romeo, romeo...  you should hurry up. Juliet is dying" then he showed us a black sand, its like a portal but no it's not. It showed us Elsa lying on the ground. Some parts of her body turned black ,as in pure black. She was crying and whispering my name, "Jack , help". "Elsa!!" I touched it but it suddenly disappeared. "ah ah ahh.. no touching ".

     I pointed my staff below his chin. "What did you do to her!?". He moved my staff away with his finger. "sigh... you shouldnt fight me right now. You still have to save your energy later". "What are you planning?" I groaned at him. "simple. I'm sucking out all of the snowqueens' power". "you-". "Then all of her powers will be mine..AND when her powers are completely lost, she'll die at the same time". "what!?"Im really messed up... I kept shooting him with my powers but he always dodge. "save your energy, okay? Its no fun fighting with a weakling" Then he disappeared ,leaving some of his black sand.

     I kneeled down  and lied my palms on the floor. I sobbed, "Elsa".

Elsa's P.O.V

     It's already been five hours since Pitch last showed up. I am getting weaker and weaker in every minute and my body is turning black.

     I tried to stand up but I failed. I fell on the ground. I want to get out of here. I want to be with Jack. I want to be with my loved ones. I started crying... "Jack, help"  i whispered.  My body hurts so bad.

A/N: So this is finally the 4th Pitch chapter...
     So do you like it? Ms. sweet moments is already on a vacation... LOL... BUT we though have a special guest... Ms. Drama... LOL
    Anyway, sorry for the wrong grammars and wrong spellings.