The invitation

Elsa's P.O.V

    I woke up and saw Jack's sleeping face so close. We are hugging. I can feel his breath. I looked at him and rubbed my nose with his. I giggled slowly.I kept rubbing it until his lips took my attention. I blushed while looking at it. I slowly moved my lips to his but then he woke up. I blushed and then pretended to be asleep.

     He hugged me closer to him which made me blush even more. "Good morning" he said. And then I... wait... he already knew that I'm awake!? Am I busted!?

     "G-good morning" I said with my face buried on his chest. He chuckled.

     "You shouldn't do that to someone sleeping, you know?" He said playfully. I blushed. I AM busted!!. I just didn't respond. He kissed my lips for a short time. "Let's go outside" he smiled and I nodded.

.................

     We went outside and Anna came rushing to us holding a letter.

     "Elsa!!" Anna yelled while smiling. I looked at her. She was panting.

     "What is it Anna? What's with the rush?" I asked her while smiling and raised an eyebrow. Then she stopped panting and smiled from ear to ear. Then she showed me a letter. "What is this?" I asked while taking it to take a closer look.

     "It's a Magic School" she said excitedly. "Everyone who have experienced extra-ordinary things and have extra-ordinary powers are invited" she said while jumping.

     "So do you wanna go? You did experienced something extra-ordinary, right? You've been hit with my powers, and you turned to ice and saved me at the same time" I said while raising an eyebrow. She shook her head. Saying that doesn't make me feel bad anymore 'cause I know my powers are now under my control and I'm not gonna hit her again.

     "No. I want you to go" She said while pointing her finger at me.

     "huh?"I asked while putting my right hand on my hip.

     "You are extra-ordinary cause you have powers, so you can go" she said while holding my hands tightly.

     "But I don't want to" I said. "Why don't you go?" I continued.

     "I want to stay here with Kristoff , Olaf and Sven " she said while smiling. "AND I don't want to waste this elegant invitation" she continued. I sighed.

     "I am in charge of Arendelle so I can't go" I told her.

     "Come on, Elsa... this is only for 3 years" she said while frowning. "And don't worry , I'll take care of Arendelle". I opened my mouth to speak but Jack spoke.

     "She's right Elsa. It's only for 3 years"  he said.

     "I told you I cant " I said while putting my hands on my hips. Then Anna sighed.

     "Okay... if you say so. I'll just throw this poor invitation away" she said while trying to sound disappointed  to make me feel guilty. I did feel bad.

     I sighed, "Fine..  I'll go ".Anna looked at me  with a big smile and hugged me.

    "Thank you, Thank you , Thank you" she said.

    "BUT I'm not going without Jack" I looked at him then he smirked.

    "Sure" he said.

     "Anyway, why do you want me to go?" I asked while raising an eyebrow then she looked up at me.

     "'Cause it's for your own good. You need to control your powers more" she said while smiling then I nodded.

     "So when will this Magic school start?" I asked her. Then she looked at the invitation again.

     "hmmm...it says... tomorrow" she said while reading.

     "What!? already!?" I asked with my eyes wide open.

     She furrowed her eyebrows and gave a faint smile while alining her pointer fingers "Well, actually... the maids gave it to me last week. I forgot about it and then remembered just this morning... hehe sorry"

     "What!? oh Anna" then I rubbed my forehead. "I'll go back to my room and pack my things" then she nodded. I looked at Jack. "You should pack your things, too" I told him and he nodded.

...............

     Jack went out of my window , he told he'll go back to the North Pole and pack his things. I am also packing my things right now as well.

     A few minutes later, I am done packing my things but Jack isn't here yet. I lied down on my bed thinking. "What will the others think of me? Will they like me?"

     After a few moments, Jack came back. "What time will we go?" he asked.

     I sighed, "In a few more minutes. Let's go down and say goodbye" I said and then we went down with our luggage.

     When we went down, we saw Anna, Kristoff and Olaf waiting for us.

    I looked at Anna with teary eyes. I hugged her and so did she. "You should have told me earlier so you and I should've hang out more" I said while hugging her.

    "We hang out all the time everyday, Elsa" She chuckled. I looked at her and kissed her forehead.

     "Take care okay? I'll visit here sometimes" I said and then looked at Kristoff beside her. "Take care of her" I smiled at him and he nodded while smiling. Jack held my hand.

     "Let's go?" he said as he furrowing his eyebrows while smiling. I nodded and went outside. Anna, Kristoff ,Sven and Olaf followed us.

     We went inside the boat but not before saying goodbye to them.

     The boat started and I started crying. I'm really gonna miss Anna. Jack comforted me by hugging me. And then i stopped crying and hugged him back.

...................

     It is already dark and Jack and I went inside a room.We kept talking until we got tired and then slept.

..................

     When I woke up, Jack isn't by my side anymore. I got up and went out, he is looking at the ocean. His eyes are twinkling and had a very big smile from ear to ear. I went beside him and followed his gaze.And now I know why he is smiling so wide. There are dolphins!

    "Wow!" my eyes twinkled as well. We kept looking at the dolphins until the dolphins are gone. Jack held my hand and smiled.

     "Good morning" he said while smiling gently.

     "Good morning" I replied then hugged him as he hugged me back.