blush day

Jack's point of view

   They are all skating while I just looked at  them from the roof. Its kinda lonely. Elsa didnt talked to me or even Anna. Sigh. Until Elsa finally noticed me and did shocked look. Then she looked at the window below me.

Elsa's POV

     We are all skating. Im so happy that everything's alright now. Until something caught the corner of my eye.  I looked at it and saw Jack. I was shocked to see him cause I surely trully definitely forgot about him. Haha sorry Jack. Then i looked at the window below him.

     I told Anna that Ill go inside and she just nodded and walked towards Kristoff with Olaf.

     So I went inside, walked upstairs, and opened the window where Jack was. I looked up and saw Jack with a lonely face. Cute. I smiled ,"pssst". Then Jack looked at me with a glad face and flew to me. He went beside me.

     "Hey Jack" I smiled at him. Then he looked upset. He crossed his arms."he-hey" i said while poking his shoulder

     "Just because your life is now happy, you already forgot about me because you wouldnt need me anymore"He said pouting.

     "Eh? ah come on.. see im already talking to you" I told him trying to comfort him. I heard him chuckle and looked at me."Hey are you just making fun of me?" This time im the one who's pouting and crossing my arms.

     "Haha no of course. Hey lets go to my friends" He said pointing his hands out of the window. "Friends?" I asked him with a confused look. "Yeah.. I also have friends you know?"He said as he raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Uhhm... okay?" I hesitantly accepted his invitation. He reached out his hands at me."What's this fo-" But before I could finish what I wanted to say, He immediately grabbed my hands pulling me to his chest. I looked up at him and blushed. "hang on tight snowflake" He whispered. uggh... now my face is red like a tomato.

     Then he jumped out of the window bringing me with him. I wanted to shout but many people were outside so I couldnt. I just clutched his hoodies and burried my face on his chest. I heard him chuckle a bit. Instead of shouting with fear i just cried on his chest silently.

Jack's POV

    I jumped out the window and Elsa clutched my hoodies and burried her face on my chest. I chuckled a bit to see her hugging me so tightly. I then flew up in the sky. Elsa is still hugging me, I think she's still scared. "Hey Elsa look" I said with a cheerful voice. She slowly looked up at me and saw her that she was crying. Now, I feel very guilty. "Elsa? are you alright?" I told her with a worried look. I actually know the reason why she's crying but I dont know what to say, she was scared and it was my fault... but... Oh come on! I just wanted to have fun!

     She moved her hands around my neck and hugged me."Idiot" she whispered on my right ear while sobbing. I hugged her back and blushed a bit. "Sorry Elsa" Then she looked at me now half-smiling."Its alright now Jack" Then I wiped her tears away and smiled at her.

...........

     Elsa was amazed at the formed clouds. And at the people down who looked like ants. she almost didnt shut her mouth but i told her "were here" then she glanced around the place." Where are we?" she asked with a confused look. "We're in my place, my friends". "oh".

     Then North came. "ooh so who's this girlfriend of yours?"  I blushed and i think i saw Elsa blushed too on the corner of my eye. "She isnt my girlfriend, you know? she's just a friend"I replied calmly to hide my blush.

Elsa's POV

     I blushed then Jack told the man with a russian accent "She's not my girlfriend, you know? She's just a friend" the last sentence disappointed me a bit and i dont know why. Sigh.

     "Anyway, North this is Elsa. Elsa this is North.. or Santa" I looked up at 'North'. ">gasp< Santa!?" I said with my eyes twinkling. He nodded "Santa!" I hugged him. He just laughed. Then a big bunny appeared. Well,I know him too, He's bunny. When he's  in my book ,he doesn't look really scary, he actually looks cute though. But in personal, he looks scary.

     I stopped hugging North and ran behind Jack. Jack giggled. "Hey bunny i think you're scaring Elsa". "Elsa? is she the one that Pitch has been looking for?" Bunny said and i stepped beside Jack, not hiding anymore. "Yeah, but who cares she's already 18 she's not a child anymore. And Pitch wouldnt bother an adult,right?",Jack replied. "Well i guess",Bunny then responded....And then everything went to silence.

     North coughed breaking the silence "So lets show her to the rest".

A/N:  Hahaha... surely truly d3finitely :p