Next move

Authors note: Thank you to every single one of the 62 of you who have took time to read this. I never expected to have more reads than 20 but you guys got me well over that mark and for that I thank each and every one of you. I would enjoy feedback to let me know what you guys think of this and get ideas. Any idea that I use I will give you full credit. XX FluffyEmoKitty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter's p.o.v. 

Dad killed uncle Tommy. I was taught by mom that family comes first and f that were true why did my father kill his own brother? I thought to myself.

"Hunter family is the most important thing we have that is why Tommy had to die, to keep our family safe. Let me tell you why he had to die to save us." Dad said.

"Fine but it's still wrong." I told him with an anger filled voice. 

"Hunter before you were born when your grandfather, my dad went and got your mom to be my girl your uncle got jealous as soon as he seen her. He envied me for having such a beautiful and quick trained girl, you could say he coveted her. At first he was just watching her and trying to think of how to get her to be his girl. One day when the cops showed up because of a missing person my dad made Tommy and your mom go to the basement until the police left since your mom was considered as a missing person. Your uncle Tommy touched her and left marks on my girl, things that are not allowed to happen. When he found out that your mom was pregnant with you and had to go to town with our father he faked being sick so he could stay and try to cause your mom to have a miscarriage he didn't want you to be born unless you were his kid. He was always trying to get your mom to be his and would rape her to keep his girl, Carrie safe but when I caught him raping your mom he killed his own girl." He told me.

Damn, he deserved this he deserves to be tortured if i could bring him back I would just to make him die in the most painful way possible. He hurt my family and that is a big no go in my book. 

"Oh." was all I could say. 

I was at a loss for words. I grabbed a jagged knife off of the table and  began to slowly hack his skin off of his body. I have never enjoyed a kill they always make me feel like I am a bad person, but this time I am really enjoying it as I remove his skin from his muscles and cut chunks of the muscle off. I throw them into a bucket so they could be put into bags to be froze.