Helena

A/N: This chapter will be hard to follow but please bear with me it may just be the way that it is running through my head before i type or it will be confusing for real. I want to thank all of you who have supported me and for those who have been reading since the very first chapter. Y'all are the best and thank you to everyone who has helped me get 1.7k reads.  XX FluffyEmoKitty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julie's p.o.v.

Jimmy has distanced himself from everyone. Chole is 20 and said she didn't want Jimmy and I to find her a man but rather she wanted a girl. Jimmy got angry but I made Chloe leave so I could talk to him. 

"Julie we can't do that it isn't supposed to be that way."

"Jimmy it is normal now for girls to be with other girls, and if she wants to be with one I will let her." I told him.

"First I get diagnosed with brain, liver, and lung cancer and now my wife is sticking up for my lesbian daughter." He said voice full of anger. 

He is just upset with all of the stuff that is going on. He will accept Chloe's decision once he gets used to it. All we can do is let him have time to accept all of this. 

"Jimmy please just give it time, you're upset. You love her and we both know that." I told him. 

He hugged me crying. 

"Julie please don't talk about this. She won't get a girl, She will get a man." Jimmy said. 

I can tell he is not happy about this. He needs time to get used to all of this, the cancer and all. I know that cancer takes it's toll on people and many who have it do not make it and those that do are just a shell of who they were before. I looked in his eyes and seen his emotions, the hurt, scared, worried man that I fell in love with. His eyes that make me feel like I am home, because as long as I am with him I'm home.  He started to hum a soft tune that I didn't know. 

"Julie my aunt Helena had cancer. The doctor gave her a year and she made it a month. I don't want to leave you like she left everyone, but if that does happen please don't hate me." He begged eyes threatening to spill more tears. 

"Jimmy, I could never hate you. I'm your girl and I love you. I know this is hard, but I am here for you all the way through this, you are going to make it through this." I told him fully confident that he will live.