The trip to Taylor's

Author's note: Thank you to all 112 of y'all who have read this, it means a lot to me. I never expected to have this many. I love you guys and if you have any idea's or need to talk I am here for you. I want you to know that I will never make you feel unloved because you guys honestly I love y'all. I'm so happy I'm crying in class. XXFluffyEmoKitty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juliet's p.o.v.

Jimmy walked in after Hunter had asked me where he was, talk about timing.

"Julie, Hunter after breakfast we are going to stay with Taylor and Emme for a few days." Jimmy told us.

"Ok hon, Hunter hurry so you can pack a bag." I said.

Hunter nodded and asked, "Who is Taylor and Emme?"

"Your family son don't worry they do things almost the same as us." 

Yea all but the keeping the girls. I still have to tell Jimmy about me being pregnant. I didn't cheat on him, I went to work one day and Hunter was at school and I got raped by some guy. I don't have the heart to kill a baby even if it was conceived due to rape, it isn't the baby's fault. 

"Jimmy can we talk?" I asked

"Yes love, is something wrong?" He looked concerned.

"No let's wait until after we get back from Taylor's though I don't wanna talk about it right now."

 He nodded at me and went to pack our bags. I put the leftovers up and washed the dishes waiting for the guys. They came downstairs carrying the bags and loaded up the trucks. 

"Julie you're going ride with me Hunter you're taking the blue truck and will follow us."

"Alright no problem sir." Hunter said

I raised him with respect because my kids won't end up being arrogant little assholes. We left to go to Taylor's and I passed out on the way. I slept until Jimmy woke he rather abruptly with a slight sharp nudge to my shoulder.