Back to the good old days

Julie's p.o.v.

I had to leave the basement. I couldn't stand to see the look on Hunter's face as he took the skin and separated the meat of his uncle into the buckets. I never liked Tommy but I don't like the look Hunter has on his face. I decided to make dinner. I went to the kitchen and looked through the fridge finding: a fair sized chunk of meat, some noodles, a few eggs, and tortillas. I guess I'm gonna make some breakfast burritos and save the noodles for another night. 

I went to the cabinet and grabbed a frying pan, cups, and plates. I put the cups and plates on the table. I went to the stove and began to fry the meat and eggs adding salt and pepper to them as they cooked. I heated the tortillas in the microwave. When the food was done I put it on the table and waited for Jimmy and Hunter. 

"Sweetheart, Hunter, the food is done when you are ready to eat." I called down the stairs to them. 

"Thank you princess." Jimmy yelled up the stairs to me. 

I smiled satisfied with my life. Jimmy and his family saved me from my horrid life as a stripper. I owe him a lot for it. He saved me and I can't thank him enough. I started to wash the dishes that I had used to cook. When I finished up the last one Jimmy and Hunter came up the stairs. 

"We are gonna go clean up mom." Hunter said to me.

"Ok you boys take your time the food isn't going to go anywhere." I told him

Things were finally back to the way they were still supposed to be.