Chapter 17

Suka closed the door behind her as she walked out of the classroom. She walked through the halls with a smug grin on her face, satisfied with her work.

She turned the corner and bumped into the third years from Karasuno.

"Oh... Hey!" Suka said, hesitantly.

"Are you hiding something?" Suga immediately asked, reading Suka's expression easily.

"What? Me? Of course not!" Suka said, and laughed uncertainly. "Why don't we go back to the cafeteria and grab some food?" she added, pushing them in the opposite direction.

"What did you break this time?" Suga asked.

"What? Nothing! I didn't break anything!" Suka argued.

"Well that's a relief." Asahi said, sighing.

"Hey! I've been looking for you guys! We're having a quick meeting in the Karasuno room, let's go!" Coach Ukai yelled, poking his head through one of the doors.

Perfect timing! Suka thought. They went to the room where they had their meeting, discussing plays and such. The "quick" meeting actually ended up taking about 2 hours, so most people went straight to bed. However, Suka went down to the gym where she met up with Bokuto, Akaashi, and Lev.

"Where's Tsukishima and Hinata?" Bokuto asked.

"Asleep" Suka replied, blankly.

"And I'm guessing you also know where Kuroo is?" Bokuto asked, and winked.

"Maybeeeeeee" Suka replied. "Let's get him after we finish this 2 on 2 match. Me and Lev against you two." Suka added.

They started the match, and Bokuto and Akaashi were dominating. Lev had only just started volleyball, so he had a lot to learn. But, Suka didn't mind. She helped him out with all of the stuff she knew about, and it actually did help out a little. After about an hour, they decided to go back to the cafeteria to eat. They stopped at the classroom where Kuroo was, and opened the door. Laying tied to the desk, was Kuroo, asleep.

"I HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS!" Bokuto exclaimed, quietly enough to not wake him up.

He took out his phone and took a picture.

Suka walked over to him and sat on top of him. She untied his arms from the table and took the cloth off of his eyes.

Suddenly Kuroo awoke and flipped over so that Suka was underneath him. He held her wrists down so she couldn't escape. He crashed his lips onto hers, which started a heated make out session. Kuroo pulled away.

"Ow! My lip still hurts, you know!" Suka cried.

"I don't care. This is what you get for leaving me here" Kuroo said, kissing her again.

"Woah there, let's keep it PG here!" Bokuto interrupted.

Kuroo's face went red, not knowing that him and Akaashi were watching them. He got off of Suka and scratched the back of his head.

"Whoops." he said.

Suka got off the table and held her hand out.

Kuroo hesitated, but took her hand into his.

"I'm not gonna forgive you for this, I hope you know that." he teased.

"Sure babe. What ever you say so." Suka replied.

Kuroo jumped up in the air. "Did you guys hear that? She called me babe!" he exclaimed.

Bokuto and Akaashi laughed.

"You two sure are an odd couple..." Akaashi said.

They walked down to the cafeteria and grabbed some food to eat.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be back in a few minutes." Suka said, leaving her seat.

She walked down the hallway, looking at all the names above the classrooms. As she got to the bathroom, she noticed that the door right across from it had the words "Workout Gym" on it.

Hm... Maybe I'll take a quick look in here... Suka thought.

She walked in, and stared at all the shiny machines. She walked around the machines and chose the leg press. She put the weight at 300 pounds, and started working out. She started using other machines, but stopped when she found weights. She lifted it up onto her shoulders and started squatting. She looked at herself in the mirror, checking if her form was right.

The door opened, and Kuroo walked in. However, Suka was too busy checking her form that she didn't notice him. Kuroo stood at the door and admired the sight. His girlfriend, dripping sweat, looking so focused, looked beautiful in his eyes.

He walked in and stood next to her.

"I thought you were going to the bathroom." he said.

"I thought so too." Suka replied, not taking her eyes off the mirror.

Kuroo took his shirt off and walked over to the chin up bar, and started lifting himself up.

Suka dropped her weights from the sight.

Holy back muscles... she thought.

Kuroo turned his head to see why she dropped the weights, but turned back around when he noticed she was staring at him

"Enjoying the view?" he asked.

"Definitely." Suka replied.

"Come here, let's work out together." Kuroo said, as he let go of the bar and landed on the ground.

Suka walked over to Kuroo who was now starting to sweat. He lifted her up so she could reach the bar. Then once she was holding on, Kuroo put his hands beside hers.

"Wrap your legs around my waist." Kuroo ordered, and Suka did what she was told.

They both started to pull themselves up, and kissed when their faces came above the bar. They kept repeating this until they heard some one walk in.

"You guys look like those fitness couples on Instagram!" Bokuto said.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you went to bed!" Kuroo said.

"Couldn't sleep." Akaashi said.

"Akaashi, why don't we work out together?" Bokuto smirked, while taking off his boyfriends shirt.

"I like what I'm seeing" Bokuto flirted, looking at his boyfriends chest.

"If I'm gonna be shirtless, so are you." Akaashi said, taking off Bokuto's shirt.

"Hey, keep it PG here!" Suka laughed, imitating what Bokuto told her earlier.

Everyone laughed. They all started working out and before they knew it, it was 2 in the morning.

They were all so tired, that they didn't even bother to go back to their rooms. They all crashed on the floor and were fast asleep.

The next morning, Kenma walked in and saw Suka sleeping on top of Kuroo, and Akaashi sleeping on Bokuto, using his butt as a pillow.

He laughed at the sight.

"Who thought that owls and cats would get along together so well?" he said quietly.