After Ending

8 Years Later

"Great game, boys. I can't wait to play Russia in the championships!" Suka exclaimed.

"We couldn't have won without a great coach like you." Oikawa replied.

"I agree." Bokuto added, grabbing his water bottle.

"Let's celebrate our victory at our house tonight." Kuroo said, wrapping his arm around Suka.

"What about the kids?" Suka asked.

"I'm sure Shimizu wouldn't mind taking care of them again." Kuroo replied.

Suddenly a child shouted, "Daddy!"

A little boy ran to Kuroo, who picked him up and hugged him.

"Hey, Akamatsu." Kuroo said, smiling.

"You're so good! You were like, boom, and kapow, and whoosh!" their son said, throwing his fists in the air.

Suka laughed as Kuroo put Akamastu back on the ground.

"Uncle Bokuto!" Akamastu cheered as Bokuto highfived him. In unison, they both exclaimed, "Hey hey hey!"

"How's my little nephew doing?" Bokuto asked.

"I'm not little! I'm almost 6 years old!" Akamastu replied, crossing his arms.

"You're growing up so fast!" Bokuto exclaimed.

"Hello, Suka." Shimizu said, walking toward the team with a baby girl in her arms.

"Aw, there's my little princess." Suka replied, taking her daughter from Shimizu.

"She was an angel as always!" Shimizu said happily.

"That's a relief. This one over here is spending way too much time with Bokuto..." Suka replied, pointing at her son and Bokuto who looked like they were trying to perform a ritual.

They both laughed.

"I can't believe she's already two years old..." Suka added, admiring her daughter in her hands.

"Time flies when you're with the one's you love." Kuroo suddenly said, kissing Suka on the cheek again.

"We're throwing a victory party at our house, would you care to join us?" Suka asked.

"Suka, if you want me to take care of Arita and Akamastu, just tell me." Shimizu replied, raising her eyebrows.

"No it's alright, Kuroo will put them to bed early and we can party all night long." Suka said, smiling.

"Suka, we're getting old you know. Partying all night isn't as easy as it used to be." Shimizu replied, sighing.

"Shimizu, we're barely 30 years old yet. Stop complaning!" Suka exclaimed.

"Before you guys leave, we'll be having a victory party at our place tonight!" Kuroo shouted to the team.

Everyone nodded and left the gymnasium.

Later that night~

"Cheers to Japan's victory!" Suka shouted.

"Cheers!" everyone repeated, and drank from their glasses.

"I can't believe we won Semi Finals! That means we're one of the top three teams in the world!" Bokuto exclaimed.

"If you win your next game and you'll become the top team in the world. Don't drink too much because you're having a practice tomorrow. Got it?" Suka replied, causing everyone to groan.

"Babe.. Can we please have the day off?" Kuroo asked, wrapping his arms around his wife.

"How to you expect to win the championships with that attitude?" Suka asked. "You're doing 5 extra laps of diving drills for that terrible attitude." she added.

"What?!?" Kuroo groaned.

"You heard me." Suka replied, giving Kuroo an evil grin.

"And I thought you were evil enough in high school..." Kuroo mumbled.

"What did you just say?!" Suka replied, and chased him around the house.

The Next Day

"Momma! Wake up! It's the first day of school! I can't wait to see all my friends again!" Akamastu shouted, while climbing onto Suka and Kuroo's bead.

Suka groaned and rolled over, but couldn't. Kuroo's arms were wrapped around her and wouldn't budge.

"Babe, wake up." Suka said peacefully.

No reply.

"Daddy! Wake up!" Akamastu shouted again, and started jumping on Kuroo, causing him to wake up immediately.

"Wake up, sleepy head." Suka said, noticing her husband woke up.

The whole family got up and got dressed.

"Got everything?" Kuroo asked his son.

"Yup!" Akamastu replied.

They drove to school and saw lots of parents waving their children goodbye.

"Have a great day, Mastu." Kuroo said, and Akamastu ran off.

"They grow up so fast..." Oikawa said, as he walked over to Suka and Kuroo.

"Oh, I didn't know that Takao went to the same school as Akamatsu!" Suka exclaimed.

"He's a year younger, that's probably why." Iwaizumi replied.

"Next year you'll be off to school too!" Suka said to her daughter, who was holding her hand tightly.

"Mom, I forgot my running shoes in the car." Akamastu said, returning to his family. A girl with black hair and grey eyes, and a boy with reddish black hair and red eyes were standing next to him.

Akamastu grabbed his shoes from the car before saying, "Mom, these are my friends! This is Taiga Kagami, and this is his sister Akiko. They both play basketball."

To be continued...

UPDATE - April 21st
I have started writing a Kuroko no Basket fanfic, feel free to check it out! It's named Akiko Kagami, hope you enjoy it!

UPDATE - June 6th
I deleted my KNB fanfic because I was too busy with things. Sorry loves. I might write another fanfic soon but as of right now that's on hold.