Altered

Third P.O.V.

"there's no doubt... flowey's up to something." sans said in a hushed voice. He suddenly turned around and slammed his fists against the wall, creating a loud sound that traveled across the house.

"SANS? ARE YOU OKAY?" Papyrus asked from downstairs.

"yeah, pap, i just fell." sans stated through clenched teeth.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I could hear a loud "BANG" from the other room, but I couldn't move. My eyelids felt like they were weighed down by bricks. The same went for my limbs and it was highly frustrating. Voices... there were plenty of them filling my head. Most of it was horrid whispers, but three words could be heard as time passed.

"Open your eyes."

sans' P.O.V.

my breath was heavy and my soul felt so filled with emotions that it almost burst. suddenly, i felt the urge to check on (Y/n). my legs slowly took me out of my room and into pap's. she was awake and sitting up, but she became tense once i walked into the room. "uh, hey sleeping bea-"

"W-Why would you do that?"

her sudden question startled me, i didn't understand, "do... what?"

"D-Don't play dumb, you lured me to the Waterfalls and attacked me."

"i..." was all that i could say. what is she talking about? i may have had an incident with her before, but this was definitely not how it went. "i don't know what you're talking about."

"Where's P-Papyrus?"

"he's-"

"P-Please tell me that you didn't hurt him."

"wha- he's fine. why would i ever hurt my own brother? what in the world are you going on about?"

"I want to talk to Papyrus."

"fine." was the final word that left my mouth before i went to go get pap. i don't understand...

Third P.O.V.

"(Y/n) finally woke up, she wants to talk to you." sans said grimly once he reached the bottom of the stairs.

"SHE MUST WANT TO EAT MY SPAGHETTI!" Papyrus said proudly, jutting a thumb towards his chest. He paused for a moment and watched sans plop down onto the sofa. With a shrug, Papyrus went up to his room. "IT IS I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" He said, announcing his arrival.

"P-Papyrus?" (Y/n) stammered.

"YOU WANTED TO SPEAK TO ME?" He questioned while sitting down on the edge of his bed.

"Yeah, I wanted to make sure that you were safe..."

"OF COURSE I AM SAFE! WHY WOULD YOU THINK OTHERWISE?"

"Y-You don't remember? sans was controlling you and then he lured me to a near death experience..."

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. DID YOU SLEEP LONG ENOUGH TO HAVE YOUR MEMORIES ALTERED?"

"W-Wha? No... I was sure-" a sudden pain struck her head before she could finish talking. Soon after, it was like millions of voices were speaking to her at once. "E-Excuse me..." she whispered. Once she got up, she wobbled slightly. As soon as she gained her balance, she rushed out of the room before Papyrus could say a word. She stumbled past the bathroom door, closing it behind her. She sat on the cold tiles, gripping her hair and rocked back and forth. Her head was pounding and she couldn't take it. The words were inaudible, but it made her heart ache. Suddenly, as if a movie was playing, many of her memories that led her to her suicidal thoughts presented themselves. Her body was quivering and her hands were twitching.

"HUMAN, ARE YOU ALRIGHT IN THERE?" It was Papyrus, knocking lightly on the door.

• • •

Long minutes passed and there was no response. Afraid that something was terribly wrong, Papyrus rushed downstairs in order to bring sans up with him. "HUMAN IN BATHROOM, GO NOW." he said hurriedly while picking up sans against his own will. After dashing back up the stairs with sans under his arm, he set him down in front of the bathroom door.

"Pap, full sentences please."

"I-I DON'T KNOW, SOMETHING FEELS WRONG, PLEASE CHECK UP ON (Y/N)."

"a-alright." sans said, sensing the urgency in his voice. Silently, he reached for the door handle and pushed the door open. The sight he saw caused him to freeze in shock and break into a cold sweat.

"I-I..."Papyrus stammered and quickly left to go to his room.

(Y/n) was on the ground, her body was limp. She had fainted, but it was definitely not normal. sans stumbled, but quickly got to her side, kneeling beside her. The sight was disturbing. There were (f/c) stains on her clothes in the shape of her scars from cutting. Her eyes were open, but were dull and gray. It seemed like tears were streaming from her eyes not too long ago, but they were also (f/c) colored.

A/N

Lol, your favorite crappy writer is here. I don't know how stay active, oops. Some of you might be all like "why tf do they have a bathroom?" and yeah, I don't blame you because I don't know either. I just added it because... I actually don't know, but it's located between Papyrus' and sans' bedrooms if you were curious. ANYWAYS! I have a few ideas on how to continue this story, please comment on saying which one I should do, or suggest alternatives.

1.) I could post much shorter chapters that would most likely come out quicker.

OR

2.) I could still try to keep the chapters lengthy, but there will still be long waits.

I'll count up everyone's choice until Friday and then I'll decide. Idk, most of you probably aren't even reading the story anymore because you thought I dIED. Sorry for spelling errors and whatever mistakes are here, too lazy to look over it right now, sorry.