Home

A/N
I'm going to warn you beforehand. This is a VERY short chapter.

sans' P.O.V.

after seeing the situation, alphys quickly told me to leave for a bit while she tended to (Y/n) with haste. i kicked pebbles as i trudged along the path. just what is going on... i thought to myself. this whole situation in itself was highly confusing, nothing like i've experienced in the past. everytime things were reset, my memory of the past time would be quite a blur. even though, this situation was definitely entirely new...

Third P.O.V.

Days have passed and sans was finally able to visit (Y/n). Papyrus came along occasionally when he wasn't busy, but sans was on his own today. Her memories gradually fell back into place, revealing the truth to her. Things were pretty normal except for a few sudden break downs and her lacking voice.

"you really worry me sometimes." sans stated while bringing a chair by her bed.

"Sorry." She wrote.

"it's fine, i just..." As his words faded, he reached for her hand, holding it gently.

"DO YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR THE HUMAN?"

Papyrus' voice echoed in sans' head, causing him to jerk his hand away from hers. sans wasn't the only one who had a flushed face. (Y/n) quickly hid her tinted cheeks behind her notepad. sans put his head down and stared at the ground, mumbling useless nothings to himself.

As time went on, the bond between (Y/n) and sans was growing stronger, but only slightly. The moment came when (Y/n) could finally be released and go home.

Home... where really is my home? She thought. Soon enough, she found herself in front of sans' and Papyrus' house. After walking in, they had a booming wel-

"WELCOME BACK!!" Papyrus exclaimed, throwing confetti in the air. His celebration paused as he questioned, "WHY ARE YOU TWO HOLDING HANDS?"

That instant, they looked down at their hands and jumped away from each other. sans rubbed the back of his neck while (Y/n) hid behind her notepad yet again.

"j-just teleported here and all so uh..." sans said. It was true that they teleported, but was there really any point in holding hands afterwards?

"HM... WELCOME BACK ANYWAYS!" Before Papyrus could question, or say anything else in general, sans pulled him aside and explained (Y/n)'s situation in a summary.

While that was happening, (Y/n) began to roam around, looking at the cute decorations set up. Streamers, balloons, confetti on the ground, and much more.

sans' P.O.V.

after my explanation, Papyrus nodded in understanding.

"BUT DID YOU EVER HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT HER CONDITION?" Papyrus questioned.

"now that i think about it... no. all i heard was that she was stable, or things similar to that every time i visited. alphys is probably unsure too, so she doesn't want to tell me anything yet."

"THAT WOULD EXPLAIN IT... BUT THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY YOU WERE HOLDING HANDS." Papyrus said.

i turned my head and looked at (Y/n). looks like she didn't hear... somehow. i turned back to my brother, "i told you, we teleported here."

"THERE'S NO NEED TO LIE!"

"lie? what lie?" i asked, laughing nervously.

"THAT YOU-"

"h-hey, (Y/n)!" i called out, turning to face her. i froze, looking at her (e/c) eyes. i felt a nudge from Papyrus and realized that i was silent. i coughed, then continued, "you must be hungry right? do you want to go out and grab some g- do you want to eat some of pap's spaghetti?"

she seemed confused, but nodded her head seconds after.

stop acting like an idiot... i thought to myself.