CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN

Filipinas Elite Billionaire's Club

Filipinas Elite Billionaire's Club just started with a group of men who had their own private jets. They used each other's private airstrips and lend their private jets to other friends. The idea was pitched to this elite brotherhood of young businessmen by Ace Enriquez, the stowaway billionaire from the De Castro and Enriquez Clans of the province of Arginne.

Anthony Charles Elijah Enriquez was a former Olympic gold medalist in equestrian. He used to be a notorious playboy when he was still schooling but he turned serious when he established his own stock trading and law office in Maunni City.

Ace and James held the position of President and Vice President for Internal Affairs. Callix Valderama held the position as Vice President for External Affairs. Currently, Ramil Arevalo served as Vice President for Legal Affairs, Jed Yñiguez as Secretary, Daniel Cardenas as Treasurer, and Rob Garchitorena as PRO.

August 10, 2014. Sunday. 

Ace, Daniel and Callix visited Isaac at the mansion in the afternoon. They talked at his study room.

Ace started the conversation after the exchange of greetings and pleasantries. "Well, Callix, Daniel and I came here to welcome you in advance to the club. As for the membership form, I already sent it to your email and you can just send it to the official website of the club. We also heard about the explosion at the hospital's parking lot. So, how's your wife?"

Isaac answered, "She is with the Luceros for a decoy plan. She is so stressed and it won't be good for the baby. We all decided to have her secretly transported to Lucero Mansion yesterday when the Luceros visited."

Callix replied, "I understand your predicament, Isaac. Securing Callie back then was also my main priority when her stepmother made attempts to her life. Then just recently, there had been attempts on Andrew and his son."

Daniel agreed, "I had the same experience with Leila. My ex-fiancée had her followed by a goon for a while. She aimed a gun once at Leila. Good thing I already arranged a bodyguard for her back then."

Ace assured him, "All of us in the club are willing to help a brother in need. You just need to inform us."

"Thank you for the concern, Daniel, Ace, Callix. For now, I know that my wife is safe with her relatives. I let one of you know if I needed help. Well, I'm really glad that the club has decided to help the government in upgrading the security system of the penitentiaries all over the country," he responded.

Ace commented, "I may not have a wife yet, but I do understand your situation. I myself will do everything to protect a family member if ever they are faced with the same situation."

Daniel then told Ace, "Well, for you to be able to do such you need to make amends with your father first, bro."

Isaac seconded, "True."

Ace replied, "I know that but my father is a very difficult man. I do communicate with the other members of the family but when it comes to my father, I really don't know how to handle it. I disobeyed his wishes. He wanted a different career path for me."

Isaac then teased Ace, "Maybe coming home and bringing along a sweet and thoughtful fiancée can do the trick. Phoebe won over the rest of my family when they met her for the first time considering the fact that my mother was then setting me up to her fake half-sister."