CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN

Changes

April 20, 2014. Sunday.

 Isaac, Phoebe, and the rest of their security team arrived back to Filipinas.

April 23, 2014. Wednesday,

 The missing daughter of Don George and Doña Mariana was finally found. Phoebe was able to spend some time and bond with her cousin Georgina before she left for Eltopia with her father.

Don Tobias had requested Phoebe to stay with him at the Gutierrez Ancestral Mansion in Eltopia for the meantime and just planned to return to Missi in time for the church wedding which was rescheduled on June 8, 2014. Sunday. Isaac just visited Phoebe during weekends. He wanted to give Phoebe and her father the quality time to bond even more. They still haven't told anyone that they were already married. Their security team had kept their secret well.

May 18, 2014. Sunday.

Phoebe celebrated her 26th birthday at Gutierrez Ancestral Home. All the Luceros and the Zuluetas attended the simple dinner celebration that Phoebe opted to have.

May 31, 2014. Saturday. 

Phoebe and her father went back to Gutierrez Manor. In the evening, they attended the formal introduction of Georgina to the high society at Palais Isabelle – Vienburg City owned by the Tans. Georgina had long been betrothed to the current CEO of the JI Pinnacle Corporation of the Tans since they were kids. Their engagement had also been formally announced during the party.

June 8, 2014. Sunday. 

Donned in a Kaylyn Blanco de Angelis' creation, Phoebe walked down the aisle escorted by her father. It was one of the grandest weddings in the history of Filipinas. Phoebe didn't allow for any exclusive TV coverage. The only thing she allowed was the feature of POSH. The main office of POSH in New York finally accepted Phoebe's resignation. They knew that with Phoebe's status as the Gutierrez' Sole Heiress, it would already be difficult for her to work for them just like before. As a sign of gratitude, Phoebe invested on the international publication company as one of its major stockholders. However, she also expressed no interest on any top executive position anymore.

The equally grand reception was held in the grand ballroom of Palais Isabelle – Vienburg City. It was a joyous celebration with all their families, relatives, friends and colleagues.

Georgina caught the bridal bouquet while James, her fiancé, caught the bridal garter.

Isaac and Phoebe had received several expensive gifts from their families.

Isaac's grandparents gifted them the newly renovated Zulueta Mansion near the coastal area of Vienburg City.

Isaac's parents gifted them a large parcel of land in Diente Island in the province of Jacara.

The entire Lucero Clan gifted them with a brand new luxury yacht.

As for their principal sponsors and other guests, they just encouraged them beforehand for monetary donations to the charity fund account they had set up under the name – Isaac and Phoebe Zulueta Charity Funds. Most of them did.