CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

Meeting His Family

Phoebe was Isaac's date during the Christmas Party and New Year's Party of Club Ava.

After the New Year, they both became very busy with their respective jobs. They didn't go out on dates in restaurants where paparazzi might catch a glimpse of them. Oftentimes, they just hang out on each other's place during dinner time.

February 14, 2014. Friday night. 

Their dinner date was at Isaac's penthouse. Isaac cooked Phoebe's favorite dishes. Phoebe brought the dessert and a bottle of pinot noir.

Isaac had set the candlelit dinner by the veranda of his unit overlooking the city lights of Missi. After the dinner, he knelt down in from of her and then asked, "Would you officially be my girlfriend, Phoebe?"

She answer, "Yes, Isaac."

He stood up and led her at the middle of the veranda to have a slow dance with her. He played on his i-Phone 'Feels Like Heaven' as popularized by Peter Cetera and Chaka Khan.

After the song, he whispered, "I love you."

She responded, "I love you too."

He kissed her. It was a very passionate kiss. Then he carried her in his arms the bridal style way. Their lips didn't part until they reached his bedroom and he laid her gently on the edge of his king-size bed.

He sensed the apprehension in her eyes when he knelt down in front of her and looked into her beautiful eyes. "What's wrong, my love?"

She blushed but still voiced out, "I never ever had sex before."

He smiled at her thoughtfully. He held both her hands and showered them with gentle kisses. "I can wait. But I'm really exhausted from all my work. Would you stay for the night? I just want to cuddle beside you."

She reasoned out, "But I got no change of clothes here, Isaac."

He said, "You can wear one of my shirts."

She made a suggestion, "I've got a better idea. Why not bring your overnight bag and we can stay in my place instead."

He agreed, "Okay." He stood up and went to his closet and got his on the go overnight back that he usually brought on his sudden trips to the camp.

He returned, offered his right hand to her and said, "We can go now. My travel overnight bag is still untouched."

She put her left hand on his right hand and stood up.

When they reached her unit, she led him to her bedroom. "I just need to send an email to the main office in New York. I'll be back."

Isaac took such time to familiarize himself with her bedroom. The bedroom had this very relaxing vibe. He proceeded to the bathroom. He took a quick lukewarm shower, brushed his teeth and wore a fresh pair of boxer shorts.

He was already reclined by bed half asleep when she joined him in the bed.

She was wearing a bloody red nightie.

He opened his eyes as he felt her nearness. He smiled and then kissed her lips.

She responded to it willingly.

He placed her by his lap as he continued probing much deeper, "I love you so much, honey," his lips when down to the base of her neck. Then he whispered to her ear, "Let's sleep now, sweetie, before I forget to be a perfect gentleman." He gently positioned her on the right side of the bed. He cuddled with her from behind.