competition

Poppys pov

"Emily get cocoa and load her in the wagon otherwise were going to be late"

I can't tell you just how stressed I get just getting ready for a big event, all I can think about is what happens if something goes wrong and after this I've got to start teaching One Direction, so that means I will finally get to meet them. I don't know why Harry hasn't introduced me to them earlier to be honest, I have been living in London for 1 and a half years now but I suppose they are a busy bunch of people. Arrgggg I need to focus I have to try and come in the top 3 on both Snowy and Summer and Emily needs to try and come I the top 3 on both Cocoa and Puzzle.

"Poppy there all loaded and ready to go anf we need to set off soon, when is Beth arriving to look after the rest of the yard"

"ok we'll set off now I just need to grab my jacket and Bethany will be here in around half an hour, are you still ok to ride cocoa and Puzzle Em, I would ride them but I have to focus on keeping everything calm with Summer and I know Snowy will be ok and you have got a strong bond with cocoa and we all know puzzle will perform great for you or me"

"stop worrying about me and get in the wagon we have to be there In half an hour if we want to walk the course, are Ellie, Vicky and Cody meeting us there or are we picking them up on the way?"

"we're picking Cody up because I needtoin introduce her to Ross and her is going to be coming with us I the lorry, I thought we could let them two talk in the back whilst we drive, because we all know just how much them two like each other"

"ok yer them two are meant to be together, I'm guessing were picking Ross up first then and then Cody can't complain about anything"

"yer thats what I thought he's coming right now and should be at the petrol station right about now so come on"

(time jump to the competition I really don't like writing the inbetween parts)

"Poppy I can't believe you did that to me do you know just how embarrassing that actually was"

"Cody you know you loved it and he asked you out and you said yes, so I must have done something wright, but for now we need to go and watch Emily and Cocoa do there cross country round before they are done"

"yer you're right come on"

Emily and Cocoa had done a great round and she did a great job on Puzzle too just like I thought they would and now it's time for me to see if I can live up to that standard and come in the top 3 in both if mine.

And next I  the course is Poppy riding snowdrop Poppy has 4 of her  horses with her today but as you have already seen Emily her friend and her second jokey ride Puzzle Guzzle and Coco channel round this course this morning. She's out of the starting box now, as some of you might now from the young riders championship Poppy rode Snowdrop into 1st place and has never lost a competition since lets see if she can keep that title here today.

no pressure then by the time the commentator had finished his little speach me and Snowy had nearly finished the course and only had one jump to go, once Snowy is over one jump shes gone and there's no point in trying to stop her.

And as everyone thought Poppy and Snowy have won the competition with the fastest time of 9.25 minutes and Poppy has also come second on Summer in Summer's first competition give it up for your winners

Vicky, Ellie, Cody, Ross and Emily all congratulated me and just before I set off home, one if the lads i was up against Dan asked me out and if I would be his girlfriend, I thought about it for a while because I don't know if you have guessed but im in love with my best friend Harry but hes with Kendell so I thought why not and said yes. So I was on my way home with a lorry full of winners and a new guy I  my life, what more can a girl want?

...................................................................................................................

longer chapter yeeeyyyy. comment what you think and well I hope you enjoy it.

Lizzy x