ANNIE

Poppys pov

I woke up bright and early, like I would usually to go for a run and feed the horses,  but there was no horses where I was, so I decided I would just settle for a run.

After writing on a sticky note for Harry, that I was going for a run and sticking it in his head, I went downstairs, laughing about how Hary looked and made myself a quick cup of Yorkshire Tea. I could understand why Louis loved this tea so much, it was the way it just warmed you up from the inside and left you feeling refreshed and ready to take in the day.

I said by to Anne, Robin and Gemma before setting off in the crisp cool morning air. I made my way on to a familiar route through the park, with the sound track of my favourite band, 5 seconds of summer playing,  I'm just joking I had midnight memories playing in repeat, when I saw that very familiar hairstyle and face, of my childhood friend Annie.

"ANNIE"

"POPPY OH MY GOD I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES"

The one thing i didn't mention was that Annie was quite loud at times.

"I know how are things with you and Brad?"

"we're great thanks, were moving to London next week with the rest of the vamps"

"really well I'd love to help you get settled in"

"that would help thanks Poppy"

"do you want to go for a drink and catch up?"

"that would be great"

we wondered down the street blabbing in to each other about what we've done since we left school. I found out that she used to have a crush on one of the boys from 5 seconds if summer, until she started hanging out with The Vamps.  I told her about Harry and how we got together through a text that went to the wrong person.

I asked her if she was going to the reunion, that was in a weeks time, just before the lads went back on tour. She was going and was really happy to hear that White Eskimo was playing. After about 2 hours of us just sitting and talking in then small coffee shop, I told her I had to get back to Harry.

I set off running again back to the Styles residence, when I saw the man and women that apparently wanted to keep me for the rest of my life but that didn't work out. They just looked at me running by, it's times like this that I love that I can run quite fast. I tured the corner and saw Harry standing at the front door fixing the door bell, he smiled at me but then realised something was wrong.

"Poppy whats wrong?"

"I just saw someone I thought I wouldn't see again but im fine, what are we doing today babe?"

"I thought we could all go shopping and then go out for lunch after?"

"by all of us do you mean you, me, Gemma,  Robin and your mum?"

"Yeah or us to could just go, I don't mind"

"I preferred the first option, anyway let me have a shower first because I smell from my run"

"yeah your right you do smell"

"heeyyy"

"im joking babe anyway I might join you I haven't had my morning shower yet"

"yeah you wish Harry"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

sorry for the late update ive been working and then been to Ibiza so I haven't really had time to update any of my stories, I have started a knew Niall Horan ine called move my way, so I hope you'll all read that and let me know what you think.  I'm back at school now so I'll try and update as much as I can but it might mean shorter chapters.  Thanks for reading let me know what you think by commenting and voting.

Lizzy x