stuck in reverse

Harrys pov

we are all back to rehearsing for our up and coming tour that starts in 4, weeks 1week after the reunion. we have been at the stadium of light rehearsing for about 3 hours and so far I have been screamed at about 500 times for messing up dance moves and even forgetting all of my lyric and thats a first for me, all the other boys are known for forgetting the odd line. I have been known to change lyrics every now and then but never in the whole time ive been working for Simon and with the lads have I ever messed up like today.

"HARRY GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER OR YOU'LL BE RUNNING LAPS OF THIS FIELD AND BE COMING BACK HERE EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU GET IT ALL RIGHT"

I heard someone from management shout across at me and thats when I lost it and my boxing instinct came over.  so I made my way over to the punch bag that was hanging from the wall, I didn't care about the fact that I didn't have any boxing gloves and I just hit and hit the punch bag until my hands were bleeding. I heard the pleas from the lads for me to stop but I just shut the shouts out until eventually I hears nothing but the pounding of my heart and the noise of my fists gitting the punching bag. nothing that they could do would stop me, I was in the zone and the only things or should I say people that could stop me was David my old trainer, but even then it took him about 15 minutes to get me to stop. The only person who could snap me out of this state was on the other side of the world but even the sound of her voice, that I have been craving day and night would nock me straight out of my trance. Everyone around me should be worried right now because the last time I was like this I knocked about 8 people out until David got to me. I started with my stronger right, left, right sequence and I managed to break the punching bag. in all of  my life I have only ever broke 1 punching bag and that was the day I found out about Poppys dad. I hit the floor as the punching bag hit it and I just broke down sobbing. within a couple of seconds I felt 4 sets of arms around me trying to help me but I just wanted one person and well she hasn't spoke to me in 6 days so I don't even know if I can class her as my girlfriend any more. All I know is that if I cant Im going to kill Grimmy and that bitch for what they have done.

"Harry come on come back to me mate, its lou come on tell, us what bothering you. God please Haz your scaring all of us, we've never seen you like that your eyes they weren't green anymore they were so dark, so dull and well just black"

"sorry guys I didnt mean to scare you and well they do go like that when I get in the zone, I just whished I'd let myself put them gloves on before id started hitting things"

"how do we nock you out of it we tried everything but you just kept hitting"

"Thats the thing Zayn theres only two people that can crack me out of the zone and ones David my old trainer and well Poppy but shes not here either so really you couldn't do anything to stop me"

"okay but what made you jut snap"

"well Niall I miss Poppy I am literally going crazy, she hasn't spoke to me in 6 Days, I just need to hear her voice, I'm craving her touch and fuck id jut die for one of her kisses. It's our birthday tomorrow and she's not back, she said that if she was coming back for it then she would be back for today and she isn't. Im just going out of my mind and well the shouting just pushed me over the edge"

"ill be back In a minute"

" were you going Zayn?"

"to do something I should have done a long time ago"

Zayn just left and came back around 15 minutes later and we just carried on with rehearsals

meanwhile with Poppy

I woke up this morning to Lucy screaming at me that Little Mix were here to take me home to my boyfriend.  Right now were just coming in to Sunderland, Perrie spoke to Zayn to see where they are, so as soon as we had landed the two of us went straight to the stadium of light. Both of us are dressed in our onsies and are pulling into the stadium.  Harry announced a few days ago that we're dating but I didn't expect the one direction fans to be waiting outside the stadium and screaming about how they love me and Perrie as we got out of the car. Me and Perrie looked at eachother and started to laugh as she was dressed in her onsie that looked like a monkey and I was in mine that looked like a cat, the fans loved them though. After signing a few things and taking a couple of pictures we said our good byes and ran into the stadium. We saw the guys on stage but they hadn't seen us, me and Perrie came up with the idea of grabbing a microphone that was working and going under the stage and on to the platforms, that go up when you press a button. The lads management were in on our plan, so they pressed the button and me and Perrie appeared from below the stage. The lads haven't noticed us yet but then the music to somebody to you, the new song I had wrote  for the Vamps. My voice echoed around the empty stadium followed by Perries voice. Harrys head whipped round faster than I had ever seen him move before and the next thing I knew I was picked up and spun around him before being placed back on the floor. The song had finished but Harry was just crying but when I took his hands in my own I noticed they were all bandaged up.

"Harry please tell me you didn't zone out again and that you haven't broke another punch bag"

he just looked at me sheepishly

"Harry"

"sorry babe I couldn't help it"

"I suppose it's okay. Now wheres my kiss hey"

That's when he pulled me in for a long kiss that we both seemed to have been craving for a while.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Poppys back and Harry has his little moment. Let me know what you think and dont forget to vote and comment

Lizzy xx