bravery

Some of the songs I put in here are already wrote but im going to write it as if Poppy has wrote them . Anyway back to the story

Poppys pov

"Cody hurry up were meeting the boy's,  vicky and Ellie at Nandos, but if you don't hurry up were going to be late" seriously she had to pick today to be really picky about what she wears

"calm down Poppy I'm ready and Nandos is only round the corner anyway so what's the rush?"

"well considering we were meant to be there 15 minutes ago and we're still not there could be why we should rush and just because Ross is going to be there doesn't mean you need to look perfect, you already have him. Anyway if he does dump you he will have me to face and he knows that I'm the scariest cousin out there"

"thanks Poppy at least I know that if I've got your back,  you've got mine even if it does make you fall out with undeniably the nicest member of your family"

"I'd do anything for a true friend, well what can I say you did help me when my parents kicked me out and you, Vicky, Ellie and Harry are like my new siblings, the rest of the boys are close to becoming one of those people two"

(time skip to Nandos)

"I'm so sorry we're late but Cody here had to look perfect for Ross"

"owwhh really Cody for me, you shouldn't have because I like you for you and well I wouldn't dare hurt you because I know what Poppy and you are capable of and well I wouldn't want to end up in hospital"

"I suppose your right I shouldn't have but I did now get over it"

"okay guys considering we were late how about after our Nandos, we all go back and hang out at my place?"

"sounds good to us"

"oh yer guys I almost forgot to tell you that our high school reunion is coming up and guess who they asked to sing?"

"don't tell me, white Eskimo"

"how did you know Harry and guess who wrote a knew song to sing and already sent it off to Drake and Josh for them to learn the music? "

"you"

"exactly, I'll play it for you when we get back to mine"

"wait let me get this right, Poppy writes your songs and you Harry who has been writing some of One Directions songs didn't write anything"

"yes Louis, Harry used to be very lazy, well he still is"

"hey that's hurtful"

"oh you'll get over it now come on and I'll play you the song"

no i can't believe it's him how, dare he come to London after what he did to me.

"Poppy he's here and just coming in to Nandos"

"I know Ellie if he comes over here he'll get whats coming"

"okay what ever you say Poppy"

"wait who's coming"

"hi Poppy how have you been, I do miss you now you've gone"

"you've got some nerve speaking to me after what you did, anyway I don't want to speak to you and we we're just leaving so bye"

"bye Poppy I'm sure I'll see you at the reunion considering you are singing right"

"Poppy who was that and why don't you want to speak to him?"

"that's Joey my ex and well thay stories for another day"

(time skip to Poppys)

(this song is hold me down by JLS and it's meant to be as if Poppy has wrote it)