Birthdays

I know its not actually February but in the story it is so yeah its the 1st of February

Nialls pov

"hurry up come on Louis, Liam, Zayn, Ross, Cody, Ellie and Vicky. wow I just realised I could of just said guys, anyway come on were going to wake Harry up first sing happy brithday to him, then go over to Poppy and do the same okay? Good right just to warn you guys Harrys grumpy in a morning so be warned"

we all went to Harrys room and met with a very cute sight.  Layed in the bed was a Harry who was spooning a Poppy who I must add was in one of Harrys black t shirts and a pair of his grey jogging bottoms.Harry was layed in Poppys cat onsie from yesterday. It was just too cute, the others decided they were just too cute to wake up and left with a we'll sing happy birthday when they wake up. However me being me snapped a picture of the love birds and posted it on twitter with a caption that said we went in to wish @Harry_styles and @poppy_lynch a happy 20th birthday and found this. Its cute because they are wearing each others outfits from yesterday.

I heard Harrys and Poppys phones going off in Harrys room but I didn't hear them move wich is a good thing because knowing them both they will kill me for it. I went and sat in the living room with the rest of the gang and just waited for the birthday boy and girl to wake up from there peaceful slumber.

A few hours later I heard NIALL IM GOING TO KILL YOU coming from Harrys bedroom and then we all heard the thudding of 2 sets off feet before a cat appeared at the living room door with a girl stood behind it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HARRY AND POPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!"

Harrys pov

"im still going to kill you Niall even after all of your beautiful singing"

"oh Hazza I thought it would make up for it and about the photo you were just being too cute next time dont sleep in the same bed. oh and wait why are you wearing Poppys onsie and why is she wearing you t shirt and joggers hey did something go down last night hey?"

"NO Niall nothing went down last night and well I wanted Poppys onsie and well she said yes but she didn't have anything else to wear and I said I was fine with that"

I felt simeone hit me over the back of the head but I knew it would be Poppy

"oww Poppy anyway I gave her my t shirt and joggers to wear so she wasn't naked because after all that's for me to see only"

I was smirking the whole time I was saying it and once again I was smaked over the back of my head by the only girl for me.

"sorry Poppy anyway I think its time for me to go and get your present"

"okay Harry I'll go and get yours too then"

and with that said Poppy ran off to somewhere in the house and I ran off the other way to get her present.

we both ran back into the room at the same time and I greeted her with a kiss much to everyones dismay. we must have been kissing for a while because I heard everyone coughing and that tore us apart. I looked over at the gang and smirked and then looked back at Poppy and saw the faint speckle of a blush across her cheeks, I just smiled at her and pulled out her present from behind my back.

"tadaaaa"

she just laughed and said you have to open yours first anyway and with that she handed over my present. I opened the first present and inside was a ring with half a heart and when I looked at Poppys hand I saw the other half, I thought it was perfect. She handed me my next present and it was some sprays and im not gonna lie she told me she got me them for when I come off stage, so that I can smell nice before I hug her. Everyone had laughed at that one. She gave me my last present, it was wrapped up in horsey wrapping paper and was then put into a one direction bag, I laughed at this one. I opened it and was amazed at what I saw, it was something I got when I first met Poppy and I had it throughout the x factor days until I lost it at a concert on the take me home tour. It was my paper airplane necklace. I looked at Poppy and I could have cried right there infront of the whole gang but instead I went in for a kiss and thanked Poppy over and over again, she is after all the only one who knows that this necklace was past down from my grandad to me when he died.  I had cried for hours after that concert when I lost it and I just can't believe I have it back.

"how did you find it and I know its the real one because it has the date and my grandads initials under the wing"

"I have my ways styles"

Poppys pov

im just glad my friend had the necklace and no one else did, I only had to get Harry to follow her on twitter and give her free lessons for a month and boom I had the necklace back. It was Harrys turn to give me my present now.  I opened it and laughed at what was inside, it was a phone case with Harrys face on it as if he was kissing someone. He told me that whenever I wanted a kiss and he wasn't there I could still, have one then. He gave me my last present and I opened it and cried it was a heart necklace with and emerald green stone on one side and on the other side it said Harrys Styles heart belongs to me. I couldn't even speak as he fastened it around my neck, It was like one of those Troy and Gabriella moments. We both got a lot of presents off the gang but Nialls stood out as it was t shirts that said Back of he's mine with a arrow on it pointing to the left, which was obviously mine and one for Harry that said Back off she's mine with an arrow pointing to the right.

He insisted that we wear them today, so we thought we would make him happy and went and put them on.

when we were all ready I announced that I had got one more thing.

"I know its mine and Harrys birthday but I have something for Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall. So yeah here you go guys"

Harrys pov

since it was my birthday the guys let me open it. When I eventually got the wrapping paper off all I could see was a passport of some sort.

"Look inside Harry"

was all I heard Poppy say. I opened the book and saw Poppys, mine and the lads name on it and then it clicked she bought us a horse. I looked at the lads and saw them looking very confused.

"Poppy you didn't"

"oh but I did Harry"

"you got us a horse"

I looked at the lads and saw them looking shocked

"yeah I remembered how much you wanted one and well I saw this guy and thought of you lot, he just had that cheeky side to him so yeah I named him One Direction but he doesn't have a stable name yet. I thought you lot could do that. He will be coming over from America with my youngsters and I can help you all train him if you want?"

"can we see a picture of him and yeah I think we're gunna need your help"

"yeah you can see a picture he might look boring but I can tell you he does stand out and he moves really gracefully which isn't surprising considering he is Snowys only full brother"

the horse that was infront of us was stunning, he was definitely different but a good different. he was just perfect and I couldn't believe he is ours.

"Thank you Poppy"

"Don't worry about it guys"

me and Poppy were just about to set off to Holmes Chapel to see my mum and Gemma when the door bell rang and Uncle Simon appeared.

"Happy Birthday Harry"

"Simon thank you"

"Can't believe your already 20 it seems like yesterday you were 16 and singing at my house to get through to the next round of the x Factor"

"I know Simon and I heard that you thought my girlfriend could go far in the music industry"

"The only person who I have told that to is Poppy Lynch"

"Hi Simon" Poppy had arrived

"Poppy wait so this is the girl who stole your heart then?"

"yeah she is Simon"

"well im happy for you and Poppy would you consider singing a contract to my record label??"

"I'll consider it"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◆■■◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

its a long chapter and there will be a part 2 to it as well. Let me know what you think

Lizzy xx