Shopping

Harrys pov

I was disappointed that Poppy wouldn't let me join her in the shower,  I mean have you seen her, she looks like she has been made from the finest quality ingredients in the whole world and I'm just happy I get to call her mine.

After everyone was ready we all set off to do some shopping, me and Robbin got board after a while, well don't get me wrong I like shopping but there's only so much of does this look nice or do you think I should buy it a man can take. So after being in about 30 shops me and Robbin decided we would head over to the decorating shops as him and my mum needed to buy a few things to do up the house.

After buying pretty much every colour under the sun in paint we headed to find the girls again, so we could go for lunch because we were both hungry by this point.

We finally found the girs in primark with about 6 bags worth of stuff I mean come on who needs all that?

We headed over to the nearest Nandos, me being me took a picture and sent it to the boys,  under the caption ummmm Nandos, jealous?

Niall sent me back a sad face and bring me back some, whilst the other boys just said really Harry?? I sent back yeah and wish me luck. Not one of them new what I had planned so the multiple texts of for what coming back to me didn't faze me. I had planned from the moment we got to my house to give Poppy my ring, I was going to propose but we haven't been together for that long really, so I thought if I promised that I would marry her some time in the future I would have her to myself and no one else.

I planned to ask her back at the house,  no matter how much I loved my fans it was something I wanted to do in private. After our meal we headed home, me being the gentleman I am carried nearly all of Poppys bags for her. Everyone made a beeline for there rooms and got changed into there pajamas. Just as we were all settling down to watch a movie Poppys phone rang, throughout the silent house.

She answered it and all we could hear was yes, I'd be delighted,  what time and of course.  As she put the phone down her face was lit up like a child's on Christmas Day.  She announced that she had been asked to represent Great Britain in the Olympics. I couldn't have been more delighted for her as we had performed at them and it had been amazing. 

After the movie everyone trickled off to go to bed, leaving me and Poppy on our own. This is my chance I thought, just say it.

"What's wrong babe?" I heard the soft voice of my girl ask me.

" Pops I've got something to ask you but hear me out okay?"

"Yeah I will"

"From the moment I layed eyes on you, I knew you where the one for me. When anyone asks me what I would change about you my only answer is your last name but I know we haven't been together for that long so if you accept my ring now, I promise to marry you in the future because then I can stop people trying to steal my girl from me"

She looked at me through watery eyes and that one word that came out made my heart beat faster than it ever has.

"Yes"

I moved as fast as I could to take the ring off my finger and place it on hers, where if it was possible she looked even more perfect. The two of us clambered up the stairs, only half aware of my family, with our lips locked. That night we both slept perfect in each others arms.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

I'm really sorry it's been so long guy's. I just didn't know what to right but hopefully I will be able to update this story and the rest of them soon. I'm not going to promise you that one's kn its way because I did thag last time and it took ages to come but anyway this was it. Let me know what you think by voting and commenting. Lizzy xx