heartbreak

I remember the days when my heart broke. That shit did ruin things for me.

1. I was cooking my food and started to remember the memory of when left me. I started crying. After a short while, the food was burning in front of me. And yeah, heartbreak ruined cooking for me.

So I ate dinner with the rice that I cooked in the rice cooker. Can someone just pass the salt to me?

2. I was taking a bath when I stopped reacting to something. I just remembered when he left me, AGAIN. I forgot that I turned the water heater on. The cold shower turned to scalding hot shower quickly. My skin turned red and I felt like I'm burning alive. Again, heartbreak ruined bathing for me.

3. I was taking my time reminiscing the memories of my past relationship when the teacher asked me about Physics. I just stood and didn't react. After a short while, I started to sob. The teacher asked what part of the physics made me cry. I answered, "Physics is not sad at all, my relationshit is!"  I repeat, heartbreak ruined Physics for me.

Update: Actually, I passed that class. Yass! Thanks be to God.

4. My bestfriend and I are just eating on a table when she talked about her new boyfriend. My boyfriend treated me a Starbucks frappe last night, isn't that sweet? she asked. I didn't react. I didn't know that she was talking and asking me. She asked me again. Girl, my boyfriend was sweet, wasn't he? I did not react, AGAIN. Are you listening? she asked. She was really pissed off. I answered her, Really? Isn't that obvious that I wasn't listening at the first place. I don't care about your Starbucks lover. Do you want to know what happened next? She blew her shit to me. I'm done. she said. And she walked. I started crying while eating the disgusting pie from the canteen. Unfortunately, heartbreak ruined friendship for me.

Update: I was forgiven and we're back again!! Yess!

5. I was drinking my coffee and surfing the web in Starbucks when my ex and her new boo walked past in front of me. His new girl is ugly! So I spurted my hot coffee to my laptop. And my laptop is soaking wet with coffee. I repeat again, heartbreak ruined drinking coffee and surfing the web for me.

6. I remember when I'm watching the Keeping Up With The Kardashians on my television when I cried. I remember that my bae laugh at them. Specifically, when Kim cried. She looked like the ugly-mugugly lady on the Madagascar movie! While crying, I accidentally hit my coffee and the coffee spilled on the remote. Sadly, heartbreak ruined television for me.

7. There was time that I'm walking throughout the neighborhood with my big dog. And I stopped to a tree. 5 minutes later, there was a hot guy approached me with his cute little dog. He started talking to me and I'm not responding. Didn't he know that I have earphones plugged in my ears? So I said, Huh? and unplugged my earphones. He looked pissed and walked away. Unfortunately, my dog ran to his dog and I was pulled hard. I fell down to the concrete sidewalk. Shit, heartbreak ruined hot guys and dog strolling for me.

8. I'm a pluviophile but this time, things turned upside down. I was sitting on a bench in a park when I started scrolling our messages on my phone. I started crying again. I didn't feel that the sky is crying too. It rained too hard and phone soaked wet of the rainwater. Sadly, heartbreak ruined my phone and rain for me.

9. I was riding a bus when the memory of him popped out. I didn't react for a while. The bus braked abruptly and I fell down to the bus floor. My head bumped to the metal floor. Heartbreak ruined bus riding for me.

10. Lastly, this is the worst. I was shopping to a mall when I saw my ex and his ugly boo walking to the aisle. Shortly after, his ugly girlfriend kissed him in the lips. She looked like Ursula. So, I ran to them and I hit the girl with the shopping bags that I carry. I pulled her hair. And the commotion broke out. So yeah, I stayed overnight in the jail. And yeah, heartbreak ruined shopping for me.

P.S. That bag came from Louis Vuitton. She was freaking lucky that a designer brand hit her ugly face.

Lastly again, he texted me last night (our prom). Saying, you looked wonderful tonight.

He ruined moving on for me.