Chapter 1: The first time

"All I'm saying is that you don't have to throw yourself at every bloke you meet"

"So, just because you decided to be the modern virgin Mary, we  girls can't have some fun?"

Elle grumbled., rolling her eyes. Why couldn't any of these girls understand what she was trying to say?

"We have to go Eliza"

Eliza gazed with her grey eyes towards Elle.

"Are you going to manage on your own?"

"Ofcourse", Elle replied faking a smile, "I mean...how hard can selling soup be?"

Elle loved the stuffing out of Eliza, but sometimes she could be such a stupid cow. 

"Focus on something else, Elle, before you enervate yourself even more"

Today was the annual "Return to the middle-ages", for a whole day everybody could live like they did in the middle-ages. Only the toilets were modern, because no one was willing to give up that luxury.

Elle selled soup during the fest,  but only because she had promised Eliza to help.

She hated selling soup, not so much the selling but the costume she was wearing. Men only came up to her to try and sex her up. The white blouse and brown skirt weren't that bad,  but the brown low corset pushed her boobs up in an uncomfortable fashion.

"How much?" a deep voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Eh?"

"How much? For a cup of soup?"

Elle turned around, her blue eyes locking on a pair of deep hazelbrown ones.

"Ehm...2pounds", she stuttered her face feeling slightly flustered.

"I'll take one"

Elle couldn't help but secretly stare at him, while she was pouring in the soup. His broad chest,long back hair that was neatly combed back. But must outstanding were the black squares around his eyes. Elle turned around in order togive him the cup but suddenly he stood so close to her that she bumped into him.

He took her head in his hands and kissed her, full on the lips. Elle dropped the cup of hot soup and tried to think. her mind told her to push him away, but her body wouldn't cooperate. After a few seconds she pushed him away. The darkhaired hotty released her. While she was trying to catch her breath, he walked away.

"Thanks, Beautiful"

Elle was startled by the recent event. Her head felt dizzy, but in an odd way. Confused she layed her fingers on her lips. They felt warm and tingling. She tried to think, but it seemed as if her mind had shut off completely. Her body started to shake when she decided to sit down on the floor.