Chapter 2: After all we meet again

Later that evening Elle was thinking about the kiss, but this time she had a clear vision on it. "That guy had nerve... How did he dare kiss me like that?!"

Her lips started to tingle again. Elle found that she could not enjoy the ball, and not just because of the kiss. Eliza had chosen an awful dress for her. It was a dark blue long dress with long sleeves made out of velours.

it was soft and covered nearly everything. It didn't cover the one spot Elle wanted covered. You could see almost the half of her breasts and that annoyed her. Elle preferred her T-shirts that covered up more of her skin.. A lot of guys came up the her, most of them looking at her breasts, but she'd always managed to scare them away.

"Well this couldn't possibly get worse", she thought while looking at Eliza. She took another sip of wine.

This so called ball couldn't interest Mias. As he watched girls dancing and flirt, he couldn't help but thinking about the beautiful honey blonde he had kissed this afternoon. The blonde and her perfect curves wouldn't stop taunting his thoughts. Her eyes were grifted into his memory.  Those deep blue pools that seemed to make time halt.

"If eyes really are gateways to our soul,"thought Mias,"then she has the most beautiful soul I have ever seen" Mias wanted her, more then he had ever wanted any other toy before. Yes, she would be his wether she wanted it or not. Mias laughed. Ofcourse she would want to, it was him after all. His eyes scanned the room for some light entertainment when they suddenly locked on..her! There she was dressed in blue and looking utterly bored. Mias grinned as a plan to woo her came to mind and with a swish of his cape he left.

"I'm going home"

"What? Why?", Eliza said suprised.

Elle faked a giant yawn. "I'm exhausted"

"From selling soup?" Eliza asked arching her brow. Elle nodded. She didn't want another discussion with Eliza nor did she want to spoil her fun. 

"Nja, okay then. I'll see you later ok?" Elle gave a faint smile before strutting off.

Taking her coat she proceeded towards the parking lot when she heard a twig behind her snap. Turning around she peered into the dark night but saw no one.

"A beautiful night is it not?"

Elle shrieked turned back to face the bridge in front of her. Feeling her cheeks turn red and her lips tingle she balled her fist. "YOU!", she spoke in bewilderment.

"Yes, indeed. I do believe it's me", Mias laughed stepping further into the light.

Elle tried to ingore him and walk unto the bridge. Mias just smirked blocking her every move/

"Let me through" Elle tried to sound confidence, but even she could hear her voice tremble. Mias brushed his fingers gently against her skin and smiled as she shudder to his touch.

"Let's dance", he said pulling her close to his chest. His voice was low and had an hypnotic quality to it.

"I will not dance with you!", Elle shouted," Not after.."

"After our kiss?", he look at her while she was trying to avoid his look,"you're obliged to dance with me. After all we do meet again"

He pulled Elle closer. She groaned trying to pull herself free. To no avail, Mias was far stronger then she was. It felt as if she was fighting a statue, except that this one in particuliar was made out of flesh and blood.

"Dance...with...me", he repeated running out of patience. Elle found she could do nothing but obey.

Slowly they twirled around the wooden bridge. Suddenly he halted and Elle slightly bumped against his chest.

"See that wasn't to bad. Was it?"

Elle grumbled when she suddenly felt an headache kick in. Her head spun and she had trouble keeping her eyes open. "W-what's happening", she murmured. "Shht, just sleep beautiful", he whispered gently.