7. (smut) No, please don't...

(Warning: smut)

Bonnibel's pov

Light summer breeze caresses the curtains. On the mirror's reflection, I saw the bed deepen a little.

Finally. I closed the wardrobe's door, clutching a pile of clean clothes with me, hiding my stake underneath the pile. I sighed resignedly, and turned to ever so slowly trudge towards the bed, careful not to put my eyes on the spot.

As i approached the foot of the bed, out of my peripheral vision I saw the spot reinflate and I decided to lunge. I put her in a headlock and pinned her on the bed, still invisible, with my free hand holding the stake right over where her abdomen would be.

'Float up and i will stake you, you butt!' I said to her, through horrible red eyes from tears.

'No you will never,' Marcy said, finally showing herself. My stake is right above where her unbeating heart would be. 'It's not even wooden,' she said, taking the plastic stake from me and sprouting claws to reduce it to shreds.

I stared cold daggers at her suave and indulging smile. She shifted her gaze to my nakedness and raised her brows. 'So you really thought I was such an animal?' She said to my breasts, her warm breath blowing on me.

I blushed furiously and pushed her face to the side, fuming. What was I even thinking, sinking so low a position just so I could see her? Just to fail big time and have to take her down the violent way?

I felt like crying, aching inside out. I didn't realize how much I missed her. Her cold skin, her smug smile, her big villain aura. I clutched her face and forced a kiss right on her lips.

To my surprise, she didn't respond at first. She tensed up a little and I felt her float upwards, flight or fight style. But it was so brief I thought I imagined it, cause the next moment she's putting everything into our kiss, biting and tugging on my lower lip. I groaned a little and opened my mouth, letting her forked tongue take dominance.

I climbed atop her, releasing the headlock on her. I felt flames in everywhere our skin touch. I wanted her so badly now. And if I hadn't kept her off this for so long, she wouldn't have run. I've got to make things right now.

Not breaking our kiss, I unbuttoned her red flannel, then hugged her close to reach for her bra lock. She flinched, pushing me off mildly. 'Bonnie... no.'

She was shy after all these years? Filled with adrenaline and craving, I didn't stop. She started to squirm. I pulled all clothing off her such that she's topless, tearing the hoodie in the process. Our breasts squeezed together as I pressed myself on her, kissing her on her neck. She let out a faint moan.

I caressed her rough grey bite marks like they were fresh wounds, as I intensely sucked on her left nipple feeling the rough skin,  my other free hand cupping her on the other side. Grey bite marks? Almost like she drained the only red on her body. She was still resisting me, to no avail.

'Bonnie... No... I don't want this now,' she begged, her voice seeming to crack a bit, her hands at my shoulders.

She is warming up so slowly it is almost unlike her. My hands slide inside of her undies, intended to tease her clit.

And she was dry. That stopped me dead in my track.

She meant it. She didn't want this. She didn't want... me.