2. Sour presence looming...?

As the light sweet summer breeze coursed through, a very pink girl was sitting at the foot of her equally pink bed, giggling warmly as she held Science the rat close to her chest, stifling him in her bazongers(?). Science squeaked as she scampered off her master's clutch and went in through her cleavage(?). 'Noooooooo bad rat!' Bonnibel squealed, giggling even louder, getting up trying to shake her off, without success. 'No get out that tickles! Scieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeence!'

Out of the little straight head (she had one? ;p) she managed to keep, Bonnibel thought she smelled something sour in the room. She thought she heard a faint pained hiss. She looked around suspiciously, a hunch dawning over her. But she could not concentrate and that thought dissipated, as she tore off her posh dress wanting to clutch off of her the little pest giving her a hard time.

The very pink girl, now only in her bra and panties, glared exasperatedly at one of her unsymmetrically large and shivering breast. 'Oh girl you are so dead. Now get out of there and don't make me make you!' Weak whimpers from inside the pink fabric. ' You butt! You... cute little butt. Sigh,' Thinking the undies were all furry now anyways, Bonnibel started to walk towards the wardrobe for fresh ones suddenly, with Science the rat still pathetically clung to her female parts of body. She was taken aback when she walked into something sour and warm and soft, with her larger breast making contact first. 'Mar...!?' She began when the hunch came back to her.

Bonnibel's body reacted faster than her words could have. She flailed out her arms trying to close the circle before her, hoping to catch something, something that's sour and warm and soft. She embraced lovingly with thin air and stumbled forward, feeling a flustered breeze zooming upwards, overhead and gone.