3. No one stalks her but me!

Another day passes by. Light summer breeze is flowing into a very pink room inside a very pink castle. Peeking in one of the windows, you will see a very pink girl burrowing her head in a journal. She looks up... and you find she's only in her very pink bra and underwear.

The light summer breeze makes the page flap a little. The open page read,

'Dear Diary,
This is not a surrender and by no means an apology. And principles straight, i still consider sex as personal and sacred. Something you only do with your sworn lover. Not some random pastime you engage in with anyone who pleases you. And open relationships are darn immoral.

But time has gone by and I have developed some even higher principles. Like it is okay for my lover to have some one night stands. And I would forgive a cheater for my love prevails over my anger. So if a certain invisible presence finds herself secured enough to show herself, I promise there will be no punishment and things can go back to normal.'

The very pink girl put down her pen in a frown and waited, as light summer breeze kissed her pink hair. And waited. And waited.

She huffed when nothing happened. She scribbled furiously, 'okay I'm sorry i mistreated you first and you got even so just show yourself and we will talk it out! don't run from me this is killing me...' Water droplets blotted the page.

She got up abruptly and went to the closet. She started to take off her last remaining clothing and kept her gaze on the mirror. 'She may be still too headstrong to show up in show of weakness, ' she thought to herself. 'But her body is always more honest than herself, we'll just sort this out the feral style.' She imagined fucking the stupid invisible presence into her senses.

When she bobbed open the bra, she felt a strong wind gush out of the room. A smudge of slime lingered ominously on the window sill, but she didn't notice it.

'Awwww man,' sighed the very pink girl.

********************************************
A small snail flew off the pink window sill at light speed, butt first. It gave a deafening internal scream. Then it hit the ground just outside the candy gates, its shell cracked.

It heard a furious hiss. Then it saw angry red eyes right in front of its antenna. It snuck back into its cracked shell, intimidated.

'No one... stalks her but me!' the owner of the angry red eyes snarled. The poor little snail didn't dare look. 'I hate getting slime on my hands but i know how to get rid of you...' And the voice trails off. The snail was alone.

It started to slowly crawl back to the pink room. It sighed it's going to take years, but it had a purpose there. It grumbled about the stupid invisible presence.