My photoshoot

Blahhh sorry for the long wait!!! I was waiting for a couple more readers to read it haha! So here's my next chapter!! :@)

.

My photoshoot.

Great. At least I don't have to see Lora till another...18 hours.

I try to get up from the bench "okay" I mutter "thanks Lora" I'm still tired.

"Right, now get up and go do not have any extra food as I will be checking if you have put on any amout of weight tommorow, you have been warned" With that she turns away and heads for her car. I look after her in disgust, I seriously hate this woman. The way she turn's her nose down at you when she isn't pleased, the way her stupid heels click against the floor or ground wherever she walks and most of all, the way she makes you feel like shit.

I get the bus back to my apartment. I open the door with my keys once I get there and drag myself up the stairs (literally) and head for my bed. My comfy, lovely, sof-

"Hey, Hey you pick up your phone, yeah you! Pick it up, DRING DING HAHAHA am I annoying you? WELL THEN PICK UP YOUR PHONE! Hehaaa-"

Argh stupid ringtone! What the hell was wrong with me when making that my ringtone? Was I drunk or something?

"Talalalalala"

"Oh for God's sake" I mutter grabbing my phone.

"Hello there, this is Mia Redlicity speaking" my intro for everytme I pick up my phone, it feels makes me feel 'superior'

"Hello, this is Voronica Micheals speaking from Stincility Caslo (A/N note, I have no idea if this is a real company) I just called you for a reminder that you will be doing a photoshoot for us at eight - thirty pm later this evening? Are you going to be able to make it?" she asks, in her oh so very posh voice.

"Yes, I will be there, what time would you like me to arrive?" I ask

"Could you please get here before eight?"

"sure"

"Thankyou, goodbye" With that she hangs up.

I look at the time

Two-Thirty

Ah. I might aswell have my nap .

"DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU"

"Whaaaaaa?" I mumble shooting up on my bed.

"DUUDUDUDUDUDUDU"

"AAaaaaaaaagh" I quickly slam the snooze button.

4:20pm

I rub my eyes. Argh. I'm so tired and my neck feels stiff but I need to get up quickly and take a shower.

I stumble my way into my bathroom, it's simple yet elegant.

It has dark purple walls and mirrors everywhere. Not that I'm vain or anything, my friend, he used to get me a mirror every first summers day, that's when we met, on a first summers day when we were four. He broke my mirror and therefore every first summers day he'd buy me a new one.

I move my hair out of my eyes and feel my face is damp.

I've been crying, I wipe my tears away.

I dont like memories, they hurt too much; the present could always hurt the future and the past can ruin everything. But I can't bring myself to remove the mirrors, it's like removing the only part of me that stayed the same after him, it's the only past I have left of him.

I quickly shake my head as if all the memories will simply fall out of it, but they don't, they never will.

I slide into the shower, soaking up the warmth of the water pouring onto me. It feels so good washing it off, I always pretend to wash away a part of a bad memory.