Pain Takes Time To Heal -- Part 2

Here it is! Hehe some of you were quite demanding for this part, eh I'll take that as a good thing I guess.

As I promised dear Zayn fans, THIS HAS ZAYN.

Wohoo I uploaded on time!! YAYAAYAYAY is this like the first time? Or second? Either way WOOHOOO!

And now I will leave you to it, with one last sentence:

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from over mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.

-Angelina Jolie

Pain takes time to heal -- Part 2

I feel a pair of eyes on me as I'm standing waiting to be told what to do, looking at the direction the eyes are set on me I see it's Zayns bandmate...Li...no Nail? Wait Niall! He's looking and looks deep in thought. I quickly and self consciously fix my dress and hair incase I look wierd, but it's my face he's staring at...have I got any food on there? No I can't have, I don't eat.

Then why is he staring at me? It's starting to bug me if I'm quite hone-

"Okay I think what would be best is if you could get In-between the boys, yes...no, no, no actually we might aswell pair you up." the other girls look at each other excitedly, me? All I am thinking is 'hell no'

"Right, Mia darling with your looks and complexions you will suit with Zayn best, so if you could go stand next to him and I'll come and tell you what to do after." He moves over to the other models and boys.

Zayn shuffles over to me.

Get away from me. I hate you.

"Mia." I see him look over at me from the corner of my eye.

" You look stunning"

I...I what? Wait, what? I look over at him my lips partly open in surprise.

He takes a step forward and tucks away a strand of hair in the way of my eyes behind my ear.

" I miss you "

I just keep looking at him, not knowing what to say so I probably look like a goldfish my mouth opening and closing like an idiot.

" Right " Ian's voice snaps me back into reality.

" I need you to stand directly in front of Zayn and face him, looking up"

What?

"Mia sweetheart, why are you standing there like a goldfish?"

" shoo, go stand infront of him"

I hesitantly walk up-to Zayn and stand in front of him.

" No Mia, I said facing him"

I face him and take a step back.

" No, take a step back forward, another one too, yep that's good, now I want you to look up into his eyes and Zayn I want you to look down into hers with your right arm carefully round her back"

Hell no.

I don't want to look into his eyes, because every time I would look into them he'd end up getting his own way.

Look somewhere else at his face Mia, somewhere else somewhere that would look like you're looking into his eyes...

His eyelids.