memories

I'M BACK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe, did you miss me? ::) lol I'll shutup now, here's an upload for you my lovelies!

Memories are what warm you up from the inside. But they're also what tear you apart.”
― Haruki Murakami

Memories

I don't think life was ever the same after Johnny left. My mums smile left, she occupied herself with work and avoided me and any other young boy in any way she could, I guess we reminded her of Johnny, them being boys and me being me; we had the same chocolate brown eyes and some even say the same smile, our nose crinkles up. Me? I decided to hide away from everything, it was all too much for me, Zayn, Johnny, mum, everything. It hurt, life hurt and so did the pain in my heart.

He was only six.

It was a hit and run.

The light was green, my little brother didn't do anything wrong.

He didn't run onto the road, he was a smart kid, he was happily waiting for the lights to turn green and when they did, he crossed, he smiled as he said my name when he saw me waiting for him on the other side of the road, I remember smiling back as I listened to his beautiful voice say my name, I didn't know it was the last time I'd hear him say my name, see his smile, hear his laughter, look at me, I didn't know it was the last time I'd see Johnny.

Because then the car hit him.

My little brother was run over by a speeding car.

He died that day, the last thing I heard before he crashed to the ground was his scream.

I don't like remembering what happened after that.

I'm not strong enough to recount it.

" Mia?"

I jump up from my bed causing myself to bang my head against the wall which hurts, a lot.

" OW!" my poor head! 

" Mia? Darling what was that?" 

" Hmm?" ouch, ouch, ouch it hurts so much. 

" Mia? What was that bang?" she calls from downstairs. 

" Nothing mum! I um just...um dropped my...uh something!"  

" Okay then love, come down then I've made you breakfast."

OH MY CHICKENS. I am going to eat breakfast, it's just now that I smell the beautiful scent of egg and sausage.

I don't eat pork...Zayn didn't...so for him I didn't either.

It's chicken sausage, ahhhh the smell of scrambled eggs has never smelt better, such a wonderful smell.

It's funny how now that I look ahead I'm finding my self at the bottom of the stairs.

Wow I must be happy.

Clapping my hands in pure joy, I skip to the dining room table.

"Morning mum" I say heading over to give her a kiss on her cheek. I've learnt to accept that it was just as hard for her, loosing Johnny, as it was for me; I t'ought myself to forgive her, made myself understand that to her, hiding and grieving in silent by occupying herself with work was how she could deal with the loss of her youngest and only son.

Even if that meant avoiding me in every way she possible could.

" Mia? What's wrong love? You seem upset sweetheart."