Chapter 11

I rejected Sams hug and got up they all looked at me in confusion I started to run but Colby ran after me he was also part of the Athletes club so he was just as fast but I continued to go faster and faster till I was out of Colbys sight. I saw Miche crossing the road and I ran over to her and grabbed her wrist "Do it do what you always wanted just kill me Miche" Miche looked at me "Follow me" We started walking "So why did you finally give in Brock?" She smiled "I'm sick of this you chasing me, me endangering people who've done nothing and Colby set me off" She lead me into a building "After you Brock" She and I entered a dark room. "So what's going to happen is ill remind you of what happened and then we either fix this and forget it or I kill you for lying" I could of just admitted it the whole time.

Four other people enter the room "So we asked you questions you answer correctly we let you live you answer wrong and we kill you simple but then again you came here to die didn't you?" "SHE DID WHAT?!" Theresa shouted "Now now T we'll see what happens so Brock what did you do the night I was burned?" I decided to tell the truth on this one "I stood there smiling acting like an a$s" Miche nodded "Who were you with when we were being tortured?" D spoke "I ...I was with Asakita Hyrositra my boyfriend at the time" Deramon looked at Asakita "But when he left I went off with another guy called Alex Banther" "At least you didn't lie there" Miche spoke "What we're you doing while we endured all the pain "I....I...I was drinking with Alex". They let me wander around their hideout and accepted me to be one of them so I decided it was better than the life I had.

"THORN!!!" Miche screamed they decided to rename me Thorn I had dyed my hair black with red in it and got piercings in my lip, I ran upstairs to see Miche "yes Miche" we had became close friends over the last three weeks I knew Colby and Sam would be looking for me "I have a job for you a girl named Wolf Gladstone has a package for us go retrieve it" I nodded and got in the car I drove a black lambrigni. When I entered the building is went straight to Wolf's room and opened the door with my key, Wolf Sam and Colby were all depressed lookin they turned their attention to me wondering who I was and how I got in.

"Who are you and why are you in my apartment?" Wolf practically spat at me "Geez Wolf I'm only here for the package" their eyes lit up when they heard my voice "Raven" Colby got up and I stopped him in his tracks and picked up the package "I go by Thorn now actually!" I spat at him before walking out I drove back to our hideout and handed the package to Miche right as Sams car pulled up outside.