Chapter 10

"Follow me we are going for a drive" I stopped in my tracks when Sam said drive that word taunts me. "N-no.." he realised why "Sorry I forgot only it's the only way to get there" I breathed in a deep breath "Okay let's go" I got in and prayed nothing would happen.

Nothing did happen this time round but Sam took my to a mountain we sat at the top "so beautiful!" I giggled "Yeah it is" Sam chuckled "I was talking about you but take this" He handed me a small box I opened it up to see an infinity ring "It's a promise ring it means one day I want to marry you and that I promise to keep you safe for as long as I live" I smiled and said the ring on my finger Sam smiled at it. We just lay lookin at the stars for what seemed like forever we stayed there overnight because I fell asleep and wouldn't wake up.

Where tf are you?!

Chill Colby we are heading back the now Raven fell asleep so we slept there last night.

Dude not cool you could of put her in danger Coyotes, Wolves, Bears, mountain lions etc could have hurt you two or Miche could have been there what are you playing at Sam

I heard their conversation and took Sams phone.

COLE ROBERT BROCK I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF AND I'M PRETTY SURE I WOULD BE FINE WITH SAM HERE AND MICHE WOULDN'T BE HERE ALSO ANIMALS ARE HARMLESS SO SHUT UP!!

UGHHHHH WHY ARE YOU SUCH A STUBBORN B@*CH!!!

WTF DID YOU JUST CALL ME COLBY CAUSE IF I HEARD THAT RIGHT THEN I DON'T WANT TO CONSIDER YOU AS FAMILY YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SH#T!

I hung up on his gave Sam his phone then ran Sam chased after me of course but I had been an athlete all through Primary and secondary school so I was fast. Once I was away from Sam I walked around it looked like I was in Little Italy which isn't that far from my apartment to be honest I kept walking until I ran into Wolf "What are you doing here Rave?" I started to cry Wolf wrapped her arms around me "Don't tell Sam or Colby where I'm going but I'm running away I can't live like that I'm going to find Miche and give her what she always wanted!" I started to walk away. Wolf whipped out her phone and made two quick phone calls she then ran after me she decided to grab me and keep me put. Minutes later a car pulled up and Colby got out "WTF DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING MICHE WILL KILL YOU!" Colby almost spat in my face without any emotion I just replied with "That's the point" I seen Sam running towards me "RAVEN OMG YOUR OKAY" I held back my tears as long as I could but the moment they started falling Sam tried to hug me but I rejected him.