Chapter 13

I had been in hospital for 37 days all together and today I finally was dismissed my phone started beeping

Raven I will find and kill you if it's the last thing I ever do I thought you were different I thought we could be friends I thought you could start a new as Thorn but I was wrong and I'm ending you..

WTF HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE THE POLICE KILLED YOU!!

Not quite......just injured but the others are dead unfortunately...

STAY AWAY IT WASN'T MY FAULT

I'll. Kill. Sam.Colby.Corey.Elton.Your mom. Your dad and. YOU!!

YOU WON'T TOUCH MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS THEY DID NOTHING!

We'll see won't we Brock?..

JUST LEAVE US ALONE PLEASE......

"RAVEN!" I heard Colby scream I ran to the living room and Miche was there holding a knife to Colbys throat while threatening Sam to stay away "MICHE LEAVE HIM ALONE PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!!" She removed the knife from his throat but stabbed him in the arm. Colby screamed in pain I wanted to comfort him but I wasn't aloud to move or else she'd hurt him again she knew Colby was my weakness I loved my brother. After a while the police came and took Miche to jail and rushed Colby to hospital he was seen to.

"Hey are you okay?" I walked in the room Colby smiled he had a cast on his arm "Yeah all good just getting medication then we can leave" I smiled and hugged him being careful not to hurt him.