Chapter 8

I hadn't seen Colby for the rest of the week only Sam came to visit me again. "How's Colby?" Sam looked down "He's gotten really depressed and he's on edge right now losing 'Sara' and almost you" I didn't want to believe the words coming out his mouth depression did stuff to my family and I didn't want Colby to end up like that.

I had gotten out of hospital today and Sam drove me home we walked in and I could here sobbing from Colbys room so I stood at the door and listened to him mumbling "It's all my fault she would have been in hospital if I stopped her she wouldn't have Miche to deal with if she didn't move to LA she wouldn't constantly have to worry about dying she wouldn't have to worry about Sam or me she'd have a happy normal life back with you and I don't know if I have any strength left to stay ali- awake but I gotta go talk to you later mom" I stormed into his room "YOU WERE ABOUT TO SAY ALIVE WEREN'T YOU COLBY?!" Colbys freshly tear stained cheeks were red and puffy "Y-yes......" I ran to him and hugged him "Colby your always here for me so it's time I made sure your okay I can't live a life without my brother" Colby just kept crying on my shoulder.

After about 20 minutes of talking Colby promised to not do anything stupid that he'd regret, I told him I was going out tonight with Wolf.

Wolf was just starting up the car when I saw Miche cross the street luckily she didn't see me. "My My My My Oh give me love.." I couldn't help but sing along to Ed Sheeran minutes after I finished singing a car came towards us when Wolf realised she was in the wrong lane. I couldn't be in hospital again right after I got out today as well my thoughts were corrupted but glass scattered into my arm and legs and my back I screamed in agony and fell unconscious.

I woke up with Colby by my side and my body in alot of pain "Hey Rave" he gave me a sad smile "Colby what happened?" He sat down "Well Wolf was in the wrong lane and hit another car I'm sorry this is the 2nd time you've been in a car accident" "Where's Sam or Wolf?" Colby squeezed my hand "Sams getting food for us all and Wolf is at home" "How long have I been here?" Once again he squeezed my hand "two months" he let out a few tears I held his hand as I got a shock of pain through my back Colby just tried to comfort me but I still couldn't get my head around the crash I wasn't going in a car again.