Chapter 3

Miche, T, D, J and Destructor of course everyone thought Destructor was called Asakita Hyrositra but that's a made up name no one actually knows who he is or she for that matter. Sam was lying down beside me "Oh I never really got the chance to do this" Sam pressed his lips against mine I felt like fireworks were set off sparks were flying and I was getting hot "WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!"  Sam looked up to see Colby "DUDE WHY ARE YOU KISSING MY SISTER WHY ARE YOU EVEN LYING TOGETHER?" I got up and sat Colby down with me and Sam "Okay what would you like to know" "First why were you kissing my sister?" Colby gave an angry expression "Colby because I've been dating her behind your back" he sighed "how long's this been going on?" Colby gave a sad expression "For a year tomorrow" Colby stood up "Well I can't really stop you two can I so I'll just have to get use to it!" He walked away I looked at Sam with a sympathetic look "Sam what if he hates me now?" Sam shook his head "He won't baby" Sam kissed my forehead before he went to go talk to Colby.

Hey Raven! Heard you were in LA wanna hang out?

I'm sorry who is this?

Oh lol I got a new phone it's Wolf your best friend

WOLF OMG long time no see well I live in LA now so yeah when and where? X

Haha how about Hollywood Boulevard  and we can head to the shops so bring money Rave also in about 10 minutes I'll be there so yeah x

Okay well my building is right next to Hollywood Boulevard so see ya soon x

I forgot about Wolf. Wolf was my best friend through Primary and Secondary School I missed her so much I decided to get ready I went and got my Pink Floyd crop top and some ripped skinny jeans ,band bracelets and my beanie. I headed over to Wolf "Hey Wolfie how are you?" She smiled "Hey Rave good how about you other than Miche?" I nodded "Okay I guess anyway let's go shop till we drop!" We giggle and start to go shopping.

"Sure you don't wanna come in?" I smiled "I'm sure Rave I'll text you later yeah?" Wolf smiled "Yeah catch ya" I opened the door and put my keys and bags on the counter. "Where the hell were you?" Colby asked "Downtown LA" I giggled as I put my new stuff away I had bought new clothes, makeup and food.

After everything was sorted I cuddled into Sam on the sofa "Ew you guys should get a room" we laughed "SHUT UP COLBY!" we yell in sync Colby just walks away eventually I fell asleep without realising and Sam did the same.