Chapter 6

I had put all my stuff away when my phone started to ring it was an unknown number I thought it was Wolf playing a prank so I answered it
Hahah your so funny Wolf

Aww hanging out with your bestie are we Brock?

I knew that voice it was Miche Derati and her bloody crew.

We know your in LA. We know you live with Wolf. We know Colbys trying to protect you. We know Sams trying to protect you. We also know where you shop. What college you plan to attend. We know the places your going to go for your youtube channel. We know everything Brock. I also know I'm going to kill you for what you did to me.

MICHE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!!

.. .. lies.. .. you know what happened that night and you didn't bother to help us you just stood there smiling.

What night? When was this? Who is us? I don't remember.

Oh you'll remember soon enough RAVEN CORA RUBY BROCK!

She hung up well now more questions ran through my mind what did I do to her to have her hate me so much.
Colby ran through when he heard me fall "RAVEN! Come here" Colby lay me on his lap and played with my hair while the paramedics and police were on there way. Sam walked through with the cops and Colby explained everything I told him Sam just sat there holding my hand hoping I'd be okay "Ms Brock I'm sorry to hear all this happened to you but from now until we catch all these people your under police supervision 24hrs a day 7 days a week" I nodded as the paramedics put me in the van I had apparently broke my wrist from hitting the ground too hard. Sam and Colby came to hospital with me "I'm failing at protecting you I've only put you in more danger" Colby looked disappointed in himself I grabbed his hand "Colby it's not your fault they heard gossip and decided it was a perfect chance we have the cops anyway we'll be fine" he smiled and squeezed my hand.

We arrived at the hospital and I was put in room 237 Colby and Sam were aloud access to my room 24/7 where as Wolf was only aloud in visiting hours. Colby went to the cafeteria to grab some food "Why are these people after you?" Sam asked he waited patiently for an answer "I was at a party for graduation and Miche Deramon Theresa and Jitomi where all there with her my boyfriend at the time was Asakita Hyrositra he lead me over to his friend who was talking to Miche she was my friend at the time They introduced us to one another his friend was called, Garateya Adukiasa they all have weird name I know but he was bullying Miche and her friends so I just smiled later that night I found her sobbing by the pavement so I asked her what's wrong and she snapped at me and said where we're you when I was screaming for help I seen her face and Garateya had burnt the left side of her face" I looked at Sam "oh" Colby knocked on the door "Here you go" Colby handed me my Gatorade but I only have one usable hand so it was hard but I got it eventually. "So you told Sam the story" I nodded and he smiled "At least we don't need to hide anything anymore" I was glad we didn't except my one secret about Miche Derati and Dalitara Fresida.