Chapter 9

10 days went by and it was Christmas eve I told Sam and Colby to enjoy it as I was still in hospital but I didn't tell them I get out tonight.

Wolf I'm dismissed from the hospital so mission Christmas suprise is now a go x

Haha okay Spy Brock I'm on my way x

Good haha :p x

Wolf pulled up and I got in I know I said I'd never go in a car again but it's the only transport I have so... When Wolf parked up she was relived to not have crashed this time. "Let's go Spy Brock" I nodded "Of course Spy Gladstone" when we got in the house successfully I went to rest for the night.

Happy Xmas Eve baby x

You too Sam x

Hope you get dismissed soon x

Yeah I hope so too any plans for tomorrow x

I might come see you :p

NO SAMUEL JOHN GOLBACH YOU WILL ENJOY XMAS WITHOUT ME!!!

Okay.......♡♡

I'm sorry just have a good Xmas don't worry about me x

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I opened my eyes to a smiling girl with green hair I believe her name is Wolf I'd never seen her so happy "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" I giggled "you too ya goof" I decided to get the box and paper ready as we headed to Sams door I got in the box and Wolf wrapped it. My heart skipped a beat when I heard Sam open the door "What's this?" Sam asked "Open it and  find out" Wolf giggled I heard Sam unravel the paper as I jumped out "BABE!!" I was engulfed I'm a warm bear hug as Colby came running out to see me "Raven!" Colby joined in on the hug. It felt good to be out of hospital and back with my brother and boyfriend.